2010 Track Sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Track Sessions

I am in the process of setting up a few track nights for the upcoming summer at Race City Speedway. It will most likely be open lapping sessions, but I can get some instructors booked depending on interest.

I want to get a feel for how many people may be interested, and the more people, the lower the cost per person.

This is not a 100% go ahead yet, as the status of race city is still not determined, but I want to get a feel for how much interest is out there. Remember this may be one of our last chances to get on the track in this city for a while.

If interested, please email me at joel@riegeltuning.com, or reply to this thread.

Thanks!

Re: 2010 Track Sessions

I'd be interested, did some lapping days with speedtech last year and had alot of fun.
    Tyler

vinylappeal.com

Comment

Interested.
      Rob

2004 VW R32

Comment

Could possibly be interested this summer. Hoping to give Rob some competition
        Patryk
        Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
        08 VW .:R32
        04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

interested as well, how much is it usually $100 - 200 or way more?
          Ryan
          Old & Sold:
          2002 Jetta 1.8T
          2001 A4 1.8T

Current:
          2000 Audi S3 Imola Yellow
          2015 Fusion 2.0L Turbo AWD

Comment

Originally posted by Euro Dub PL View Post
            Could possibly be interested this summer. Hoping to give Rob some competition
            Oh... so you're letting Tracy drive then?
            Rob

2004 VW R32

Comment

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Owned!
              Certified 3m installer
              jwukovits@me.com
              1-403-988-9012
              Instagram @Protectit
              I always thought I was strange. Now I have a Saab and it's official I'm strange......

2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Lifted on 35's
              2011 Jeep Rubicon 2dr Not Stock
              2004 Saab 9-3 2.0T Daily and Stock(for now)

Comment

Originally posted by Circuits View Post
                Oh... so you're letting Tracy drive then?
                Absolutely! Come on now Rob, if I drove there would be no competition... they'd put me in a higher class
                Patryk
                Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                08 VW .:R32
                04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

I would be interested.. but if the price is right. Some places hold a track event to make money.. and others to it for fun. Last year I went on one organized by a member of beyond and I believe it was 180 for the full day... certainly better then Speedtech being $275 (iirc) and more for other shops.

Comment

Pricing all depends on amount of attendees and what is included. We choose to have "less" people on the track and more track time then have 50+ cars show up and some people only make it out once. We also provide food/refreshments and some instructors so ours may be a little higher than an event where you just show up and hit the track. Most, if not all, track days are not organized to make money but to enjoy the sport we all support!
                    Tunerworks Performance Inc.
                    Please email sales@tunerworks.com for pricing
                    .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
                    STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Comment

Originally posted by AllGo'n'Show View Post
                      Pricing all depends on amount of attendees and what is included. We choose to have "less" people on the track and more track time then have 50+ cars show up and some people only make it out once. We also provide food/refreshments and some instructors so ours may be a little higher than an event where you just show up and hit the track. Most, if not all, track days are not organized to make money but to enjoy the sport we all support!

Since you brought it up.. The Tunerworks one is the one I referred to being the more expensive one. It was 1.5 days for $500 if I recall correctly. It was the same amount of cars (if not more) then the $180 one I went to, and besides offering a $5.00 lunch and a quick beginners speech it was the exact same. (I will say the 180 one asked for people with experience to avoid the begginers speech) While I appreciate shops doing this, paying 180->275->500 is a huge difference. Most of the owners in the TW probably wouldnt flinch at a $320 difference.. but for others thats a significant amount.

Anyways Joel, that should give a decent overview of prices that are currently being charged.. (granted the rent doesnt skyrocket this year)

Comment

I'd be interested, went once with beyond when I got the Jetta. Only about 20 cars and was a blast.
                        Geoff
                        Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

I'm in, but pls no instuctors as this will raise the cost. Have done this alot and it always works best when 20-25 cars are the maximum cars allowed. Especially when all are experienced trackers. Not a fan of the refreshments either. People can pack there own cooler for that kind of stuff. But count me in for sure regardless of how this is planned. Its been too long since my last event and I need to get it out of my system.... LOL
                          TWO TON ENGINE LIFT/CRANE FOR RENT
                          PM me if you need one!!

Comment

Down
                            Current: Golf R and a corporate lease nobody cares about

Comment

i would be sooo there,

did the speedtech track with tyler and it was fun!
                              Reggie Mah | MWDesign Technik Sales Representative
                              Europrojektz NW Chapter Member
                              reggie@mwdesigntechnik.com

Comment

Working...
                              X