Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Euroquake 2010 Pic Thread

Originally posted by Euro Dub PL View Post
    Really?!? lol I thought that pretty much captured a little bit of everything! Next year we need to borrow someones DSLR!!!

or come to lethbridge and visit and pick one up from me for cheap.......
    Alex Dewar
    2013 T-Red GLI

sigpic@BuckyVW

Old
    03 Golf CL
    2.Slow

Comment

Who's Audi had the recaro Sporter CS seats in it.

Got some questions about them, also how come the seats were installed opposite of what they should be? The pull handle to flip the seat forward was on the inside of the seat instead of the outside closer to the door?

Comment

i mean more pics from everyone

the s4 with recaros is marks (r-audis)

that handle is the fold down.. its the ejection handle

Comment

From talking with other people that have the seat and seeing them installed on another car, the pull handle has always been on the outside of the seat.

See on a two door this would be the handle you use to get into the back of the seat and it would be retarded if it was on the inside of the car. I'm just wondering because it looked like they were installed opposite.

Comment

having owned sparco's with the dual pull levers, if i owned an S4 i'd put them im opposite as well. the lever catches on the seat belt a lot and can then cause the belt to get jammed into the door punching holes in your door cards (ask me how i know).
            you dont need ability to bring the back of the seat forward as its not a 2 door so you dont need to be squeezing into the back.

its a practical way to put them in
            Team Highschool
            Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

See thats the thing the pull leaver isn't on the side of the seat, it is in the shoulder harness area, it is integrated into the back of the seat and nothing can possibly catch it. You have to physically reach with your fingers and pull it.

Comment

Man it was really crappy I missed it this year. Hopefully next year I will have my little planned project done. Ohh and a new car :(
                Name: Brent
                His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Knight wanted the pictures of his Volvo from the drive down.

Comment

Re: Seats
                    To tell you the truth, I havent ever thought that much about the tilt levers, as with my car having 4-doors they are never used. Im sure I would switch them around if it were a two door.. but at this point it would be making work for myself. Perhaps when I switch them around for seat wear....

Comment

Working...
                    X