December 4th Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 4th Meeting

The next formal meeting is set for December 4th at 8pm at the usual spot, the Heritage Gate Boston Pizza. We will get together for some food, chatting and checking out the cars, if it is not too cold. Our main focus for this meet will be planning out the World of Wheels so if you want to be invovled you should try and make the meeting!

As always new members are encouraged to come out and do not be afraid if your car is in winter mode or you drive a beater, just come out and meet some new faces and have a good time!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: December 4th Meeting

yup.. i wouldn't mind being in the show if my car is done by then which it should be by feb easily but i guess you guys have some others chosen which is cool already as they are pimped too
    see you all there

Comment

http://www.newveedub.com/forums/cale...yweek&month=11
      2002 VW Golf GT TDI
      2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Have you guys already chosen who will be in the WoW? What if I get my R32 kit and interior done before it?
        Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

We have not chosen the final set yet but we will be very soon, and we would have to be 100% that you would have the kit on for mid february. You may need some wheels too
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Buy me some and we are set
            Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

yea bart I noticed the new calendar function.. very cool.. everyone has thier B-day in there

Comment

Everyone still coming to this meeting?
                Steve
                2002 Golf TDi
                Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

Comment

Yes the meeting is still on, so all should attend!!!!

See you tommorrow night!
                  Blair

Comment

i'm down.. plus i have to sell my dumb antenna to umm i forget now ahha

Comment

See everyone tonight at 8pm.. well unless it dumps hardcore but the weather is supposed to be decent.

Comment

See everyone @ 8. Ryan - you could always buy my 17" winter tires and it wouldn't matter if it dumped tons!
                        2008 Audi RS4
                        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

haha no money anymore chris.. gotta get my shiz ready for WOW.. 18s, side skirts painted, rear valence ordered and painted, possible eurocluster from bart, 18 rubber, and perhaps HIDs or ecodes..
                          Last edited by R_Ethug; 12-04-2003, 02:15 PM.

Comment

I should be there, but my car is about as dirty as they come.
                            Nick
                            There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                            --Albert Einstein

Comment

good turnout guys.. nice meeting new faces (derek) and nice seeing chris since i haven't seen you in so long dude
                              everyone have a safe holiday and see you again in 04

Comment

Working...
                              X