Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invite to RevWorks 2011 Season Opener - Ride in a On Demand Hybrid Super Charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invite to RevWorks 2011 Season Opener - Ride in a On Demand Hybrid Super Charger

Hi there, hope the mods are ok with this invite.

I am trying to develop an on Demand Hybrid supercharger.

For those that want to see it in action, we will be offering rides at the RevWorks track day.

If you aren't interested in going for a ride, and want to try to blow us off, please join the line. We would love to try to find a 1.8T to race against, so please anyone thinking of coming, please let us know.

Here is the link to our dyno. I don't know how to post on here.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Re: Invite to RevWorks 2011 Season Opener - Ride in a On Demand Hybrid Super Charger

Awesome, glad to hear you'll be at Revwerks opener. I am interested in a ride along
    I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

Re: Invite to RevWorks 2011 Season Opener - Ride in a On Demand Hybrid Super Charger

here is our dyno from the last time out.

http://www.4shared.com/document/8AOx3EuL/012011_6.html

Comment

Normally these electric superchargers seem to be a little sketchy. But from what I have seen here, with the dyno output and the fact that it actually made of metal, I'm quite intrigued, definitely interested in a ride along on the track day. Thumbs up for doing it right with the metal though.
        Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
        2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

I'd like to invite you to come dyno for free some friday evening at one of our lightspeed club nights. would you be interested? PM me if so We're very interested in it
          D.J.
          Turbo SVT Focus
          Audi S4 Stage 3++++++

Comment

Of course, if its not a mustang dyno, we would make even more power!

We want to get as much local exposure as we can.

So, what happens if it snows on Monday? I guess we leave on the all seasons!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamman View Post
              Of course, if its not a mustang dyno, we would make even more power!

We want to get as much local exposure as we can.

So, what happens if it snows on Monday? I guess we leave on the all seasons!
              It's a dynopack, so no tires necessary ... PM me and we'll set it up! I think ppl are very interested in this thing. If it indeed works, that's a real effective solution for ppl who don't have the time and money for a turbo kit!
              D.J.
              Turbo SVT Focus
              Audi S4 Stage 3++++++

Comment

So, you mean lightspeed in red deer? Yes, we have a biased opinion, and think this is a revolutionary product. Cam knows me. We are looking for people who can trust the product enough to sell it to customers.

Comment

Can't believe I didn't think of this earlier.

The Ring taxi. That is what we offering.

We are offering laps in our car just like Sabine S. and Nurburing. Except they are free, and we are not good looking, and it's at race city.

Comment

i'll be down next monday doing photos, cant lap the wagon cause of my back. If you want some stuff lets chat and we can do some photos
                    Team Highschool
                    Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Got a ride in this today at the track, I must say I was extremely impressed. The addition of just 3psi made a 20+km speed difference at the end of the main straight.

Thanks so much
                      I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

R compound tires are a cheat code. so goddamn fun for a stock city golf with a little charger.
                        charger works well, as ryan said its about 20kméh difference on the front straight.
                        Team Highschool

Comment

post some photos andrew!!

Comment

go see the main page you hack moderator. i got chris's TT racing Rogers Formula 3000 car. i mean whats cooler than that?
                            Team Highschool

Comment

I was chasing you for a bit today. Seemed quick for a golf city
                              I wish i went for a ride, maybe next time.
                              http://www.flickr.com/erroltan

Comment

Working...
                              X