WoW entrants........The 6th car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WoW entrants........The 6th car

seriously i'm wtf'n right now. friday has turned into tuesday. this is totally shoddy on their part.
    Simon

Comment

The suspense is killing me
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I heard from Bart that you guys still don't know if you're in or out... that is crazy. You should call and complain.

Does anyone know if ClubVeeDub got in or got a confirmation? Is it everyone or just us?
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

From what I understand CVD is a near given that they are in, the organizers send them a set of papers and applications for their cars, since they are one of the top clubs I think they keep a space for them.
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
            From what I understand CVD is a near given that they are in, the organizers send them a set of papers and applications for their cars, since they are one of the top clubs I think they keep a space for them.
            yah they're guaranteed a spot based on placing in the team competition for the last forever.

ps. SOMEONE GIVE THESE IDIOTS A CALL AND TELL THEM WHAT THEY'RE DOING IS REALLY ANGERING ME. I AM FULL OF ANGST. thx.
            Simon

Comment

i phoned and they said they still don't know but might tonight.. which seems to be the same line every day now.. what a bunch of bullshiz this crap is..

Comment

When they day they don't know, do you ask why?
                KR
                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

see my post on my rear.. i hate my life i'm gonna go drive my car over a bridge tonight
                  Last edited by R_Ethug; 02-12-2004, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X