Attention: World of Wheels Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention: World of Wheels Cars

Hey guys, it was discussed that we would have a NVD brochure to hand out with info on each of the cars and one picture. So I volunteered to get everyones info together and put it into one brochure.

I already did mine and it looks like this:

If you can please do something similiar please email it to me at simondewit@shaw.ca in .xls or .doc format. Thanks alot! Oh, and don't forget to include a picture.
    Simon

Re: Attention: World of Wheels Cars

I also think we need to have a meeting with the 6 of us as soon as we can because we only have a week to get the details right, and I am not sure if waiting till saturday/sunday will give us enough time and there will be plenty of other things going on then.

So depending on how your guys schedules are, maybe we can work out something for tonight or tommorrow, either will work for me.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

tomorrow i'm busy, i might have time tonight...
      2002 VW Golf GT TDI
      2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

I'm busy tonight, but ok tomorrow night. I have plans on Friday night as well. Perhaps just on Saturday or Sunday at the mod-a-thon?
        billip
        2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Derick, Ryan, Bill are you guys free tonight???
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
            Derick, Ryan, Bill are you guys free tonight???
            Damn, sorry Blair. I'm pretty much booked up for tonight. The earliest I can get an evening off is Friday.

Oh yeah Simon, I'll do up a thingamajig like the one you made and email it to you later tonight.
            Last edited by Derick; 02-11-2004, 08:16 PM.
            Derick

Comment

umm tonight i'm busy and its too late now.. what time thursday or friday.. remember thursday is survivor party lol

Comment

sidenote: Billip - I LOVE your avatar! nice pic.
                2008 Audi RS4
                2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Working...
                X