WoW PLan Sorta Thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WoW PLan Sorta Thing

I might try and make it down tonight (Friday) and will most likely spend a good chunk of Saturday there.
    Nick
    There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by C-town Driver
      Also, If you've only got one day to come down this weekend, take into consideration that trophies will be handed out Sunday around 5pm (fingers crossed for NVD )
      i thought awards were given out saturday at 7pm
      Simon

Comment

How exactly do I get there, anyone, ASAP please, cause well when I figure it out, I'm gonna head out.
        Nick
        There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
        --Albert Einstein

Comment

well from DT take mcleod south and take a left at the bottom of the hill by the train tracks thats the best i can describe it as i don't know the roads and then you'll figure it out from there.. or if your coming from the south take mcleod south and take a right at the bottom of the hill and into the grounds that way..

Comment

Originally posted by lsc2g
            well from DT take mcleod south and take a left at the bottom of the hill by the train tracks thats the best i can describe it as i don't know the roads and then you'll figure it out from there.. or if your coming from the south take mcleod south and take a right at the bottom of the hill and into the grounds that way..
            take 25th avenue eastwards coming from mcleod.
            Simon

Comment

I hit it up Friday night...cars looked fantastic guys! Ryan, I'm stealing your wheels bro!
              Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

Working...
              X