Emergency Ice Cream Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Ice Cream Meet

Since this is short notice again, I thought putting emergency in the title would relax a few people. We're gonna hit up Lics on Memorial at 7pm tonight for some ice cream. Those who are available and want to join us are more than welcome too. Post up if you're in!

Note* this is weather dependant, if it is pissing rain, I don't think anyone will want to eat ice cream outside, therefore I will post up one last time at 6pm to determine whether this is on or not.

1) Patryk & Tracy
    Patryk
    Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
    08 VW .:R32
    04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Re: Emergency Ice Cream Meet

I don't care if its raining or not, I'll just have mine inside.
    Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
    2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

I should be in if it's raining or not
      Scott
      '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
      '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

im probly down. depending when dinner is tonight. and yeah i could care less if there is some drizzle.

Comment

Your getting soft Pat.
          Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
          2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Weather is lookin good. See you guys at 7pm!
            Patryk

04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Shoot! Just seen this now and it's 7:20. Maybe next time.
              Mike
              '14 Toyota 4Runner SR5
              '04 Jetta Wagon 1.8T

Comment

Aw, damn it.
                Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Might want to think of some sort of "texting" list for these type of meets since they are always last minute. For instance if someone is interested in being invited to some of these meets then they post their number on some sort of Eurodrivers Texting List. Then when these types of situations come up you can send out a mass text to those requesting to be on this list. No idea how to keep the privacy to only a select number of people but it is a thought

Comment

yeah theres no way im posting my phone number on a website lol....

Comment

Originally posted by danaldson View Post
                      no need to. assign one trusted member to compile numbers, create a list, and then distribute it to the people who have given their number. text those folks when yall want to meet.

Comment

Originally posted by danaldson View Post
                        it's a trap!
                        Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Since this happens EVERY F*CKING TIME we post an ice cream meet, I will simply post this once and hope the mods lock this thread and just leave it at where its at. I post an Emergency Ice Cream meet because I AM GOING FOR ICE CREAM. If people are bored doing nothing, they are free to tag along. Most of the time when people are really bored, they check Eurodrivers a few times during the day. Therefore if I give 8 hours notice, its MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME to come out. If you cant come out, shitty deal. Quit the f*ckin whining, pull up your big girl panties and do something about it.

Everybody bitches, but only a handful of people are actually stepping up to the plate and planning something. ITS NOT DIFFICULT!!!!! If you want to do an official ice cream meet, hit that little button that says "Create a new thread", put up a location, time and date, and hope that lots of people come. Since the very first ice cream meet of this season, people have been whining about the short notice but nobody has set anything up. If you missed an ice cream meet because of short notice, get in your car, drive to DQ or sobeys and pick up some ice cream. Craving satisfied!

*Note* This is not directed at anyone specific, it is directed at EVERYONE in general as I am sick of being one of the only ones to actually set these up, and hearing people complain that they couldn't make it. Life isn't fair. Sorry

/Rant
                          Patryk

04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Geez Pat...did you get some rotten ice cream? lol...JK
                            BTW...I need more than 8 hrs notice...IMA lose sleep if I miss amnother one! haha
                            Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
                            Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Yo he mad

Comment

Working...
                              X