Clear All

Re: April Meeting

I'm stuck at work
    Neil
    '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

great meet tonight guys.. turnouts keep getting better although I do agree that the south location seems to be the best as we can get better parking and its not hella busy
      nice to see the newer guys still coming out I still have to meet a few for sure. I'm pretty sure the guy at the end of the table by alex and andrew is silverstone? but I haven't met you yet dude...

ps.. thanks geoff
      see everyone at dyno day!!
      Last edited by R_Ethug; 04-02-2004, 01:01 AM.

Comment

yeah great meet tonight. It was nice meeting some new folks. I also agree that the heritage BP's is a bit more conducive as it's never busy....that, and it doesn't have a parking lots that looks like the aftermath of a nuclear war.
        2008 Audi RS4
        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
          yeah great meet tonight. It was nice meeting some new folks. I also agree that the heritage BP's is a bit more conducive as it's never busy....that, and it doesn't have a parking lots that looks like the aftermath of a nuclear war.
          Aye moving the meet was a mistake in retrospect. I think if we re-voted, that BP's wouldn't get so many.
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Did anyone call for reservations for 22 though? The top half is excellent and normally dead except they had that birthday party tonight. But it's up to the NW drivers.

Khyron
            Geoff
            Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Khyron
              Did anyone call for reservations for 22 though? The top half is excellent and normally dead except they had that birthday party tonight. But it's up to the NW drivers.

Khyron
              No, no one reserved anything. We've never reserved anything at the heritage gate either. Because no one is ever there, I guess we assumed the same for the Westbrook location.
              Simon

Comment

Yay, my first meet...how exciting. I love the cars fellas....cant wait to get mine all purty..gotta represent ya know!

-rach
                rachal......

Comment

actually I think we could try this location next month and we should phone first for like 22-25 people as geoff said the top is always empty and we could all fit up there no problem.. hrmmmmmm

Comment

Thanks to all who came out last night, and Bart's joke seemed to have no ill effects so that was good too!

I think we should move back to the Heritage location as it seems to be less busy, parking lot less ghetto and the restaurant is bigger I believe. We generally never make reservations as it is very hard to estimate how many people will show up, it is becoming more consistent but I just don't want to call and setup for 20 and have 7 people show up.

Plus I think the police are friendlier down at Heritage too!
                    Blair
                    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

lol blair.. i don't mind driving down south when its nice and warm.. i just hated doing it when it was freezing.... is there anyway we can start making the meets at like 7pm instead??

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
                        I think we should move back to the Heritage location as it seems to be less busy, parking lot less ghetto and the restaurant is bigger I believe. We generally never make reservations as it is very hard to estimate how many people will show up, it is becoming more consistent but I just don't want to call and setup for 20 and have 7 people show up.

Plus I think the police are friendlier down at Heritage too!
                        I agree on all your points Blair. The Heritage location is WAY better. I can't believe how many of you NW people complain... YOU GET TO DRIVE! I thought you liked driving your cars?!?

As for the 7pm thing, I'd rather keep it at 8pm. I know that it would be pretty crazy for some people (like me) to make it on time after getting off of work. And if the only reason people want this is so they can watch Survivor or whatever else is on Thursday night, get a life! Tape it or Tivo it or something!
                        billip
                        2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

ahaha thats right, its only because he has survivor, AHAHAHA. cold? what no heat in the car? lol
                          2002 VW Golf GT TDI
                          2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

I agree, I love driving, but this was a bit of a cluster f*ck....Its aqually as far for me to come from the ghetto....Meet times are no big deal either way, I'm on a peak car right now, soon to be a 3-3 car....I like seven because then it can run longer without people complaining about work the next day...unless you change the day to friday or some crap like that.....Anyhow, nice to see people again! That was a big group!
                            2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                            2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                            2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

actually guys its not for gay ass survivor.. i can live without watching a week.. its just we end up staying out and i'm worked over by 11 everynight and have to get up at 6am for work every morning so i try to get some sleep lol but i guess i'll just be a trooper and stay out late lol..

Comment

Sorry Ryan, i wasn't trying to bug you last night....just think its funny, I've never followed anything on TV so I don't know what its like!! LOL.....
                                2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                                2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                                2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Working...
                                X