Payin' My Dues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payin' My Dues

Its been well over 1 year since I have been in NVD. Holy Crap.

Anyhow, to set a good example and to support the club that has given so much (and asked for so little) I will be paying for a membership renewal at the April meet.

Plus, I lost my membership card.

Since we seem to be pretty lax about stuff like this, I encourage everyone who is a 'regular' to step up if you've been a member for more than one year and do your part to make NVD awesome.

By the way did we agree on how much a renewal is?
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Re: Payin' My Dues

I gots till May then I will for sure renew.
    Jay

Comment

Thanks Kris, your support is most appreciated. The renewal fee is set at $20 and we will be going with the new style cards too! Mine was renewed in February as I was one of the orginal members
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I'll never pay mine! muahaha!
        Simon

Comment

i'll be a year longer in may.. i basically joined up 1 week after i bought my car lol

Comment

Nice to see people stepping up. I have to renew mine in May as well. I think the way this club is going, we have a bright future. If we can continue to set-up discounts at various places around town, and get some decent funding.... we'll be good to go
            Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Originally posted by liquid
              Nice to see people stepping up. I have to renew mine in May as well. I think the way this club is going, we have a bright future. If we can continue to set-up discounts at various places around town, and get some decent funding.... we'll be good to go
              how much for lifetime membership? Keep in mind I could die tomorrow and just might live to be 120 years old.

Comment

so...do i wait a year and then pay the dues, or can i just pay on the 1st? Who deals with it anyway?
                rachal......

Comment

Originally posted by wee-one
                  so...do i wait a year and then pay the dues, or can i just pay on the 1st? Who deals with it anyway?
                  Blair a.k.a. Canadian Turbo is the club president and financial manager right now. If you want an actual paid membership, which entitles you to various club events and discounts, you would basically pay Blair anytime you can arrange with him (or at a meet) and he would give you a membership card.

We should make a memberships stick-thread somewhere.
                  KR
                  Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
                  X