July 20th - 4th Annual OKVW Das Autoschau Show N Shine N Cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 20th - 4th Annual OKVW Das Autoschau Show N Shine N Cruise

I know this is the same weekend as Das Volks but I thought I'd post it up in case there are any of you hardcore enough to do two shows in two provinces in one weekend :P Or you happen to be in the area and want some dubber support cause you were stuck in BC for Das Volks.

OKVW and Mirror Image Custom Auto presents the BC Interior's VW/Audi/German/Euro show to be at, Das Autoschau. This is open to any and all German/European vehicles whether stock, tuned, vintage, or just bought. If you love it and it's euro, this is the place to be!

We have exclusive access to the South Plaza of City Park where we will have cars and tents lined up all the way to the beach!

Show starts at 11am so plan to be there a little earlier. We'll be doing trophies and wrapping up at 3:30.

Link to Facebook Page

You're within walking distance of all that downtown Kelowna has to offer! Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Live Music will all be there for any out-of-town guests arriving on Saturday Night to enjoy and there's plenty going on during the day for Sunday. Kids can go enjoy the waterpark, the skatepark is open, the beach will be hot and the water will be refreshing!

The show will be on Sunday and plans are in the works for a Saturday event/cruise as well.

Pre-registration is open for $15 for the show and closes July 15th.

Entry will be $20 at the door.

Please register via Paypal or e-transfer to buehler.okvw@gmail.com

Name:
    Car:
    Hometown:
    Shirt Size:
    Email:

Re: July 20th - 4th Annual OKVW Das Autoschau Show N Shine N Cruise

Is this an annual show? I wont be there this year, but my family often goes camping in Osoyoos around this time of July. If its annual, it might be something i'll check out in future years!
    Patryk
    Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
    08 VW .:R32
    04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

interesting, im heading out to vernon on july 18 for 3 weeks, might have to stop by!
      sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
      His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
      Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
      Past:
      B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
      B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
      2004 .:R32 BMP
      2001.5 Noggy blue s4
      2000 VW GTI 1.8T
      1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

My home town Too bad I have no plans to be out that way around that time.
        Name: Brent
        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

I literally leave to Kelowna / Vernon / La Casa on the 20th. I Wonder if i'll be there by then. I may be bringing my car as well haha. If I get there early enough I might just swing by!

Comment

Glad to see some interest! This is an annual show and we're going to try and keep it around the same time of year without conflicting with other major shows as best we can.

Cruise has been announced for Saturday! My wife and I will be cruising down fro Drayton Valley on Friday evening and staying in Golden or Revelstoke and joining up with the cruise on Saturday in Revelstoke.

Comment

Working...
            X