X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: eurodrivers Charity Cruise - INTO THE ROCKIES 2014

Originally posted by Tyrnnus View Post
    look who's talking....

But seriously, Saturday was a blast and the weather was perfect. I look forward to next year and hopefully we can a few more cars to come out.
    Ahhhh you're the one with the S4, I was wondering who that was. She's fast!

Comment

Originally posted by ToXicXxX View Post
      Ahhhh you're the one with the S4, I was wondering who that was. She's fast!
      Thanks.

Looked like you guys were gonna stay with me on the road but the traffic was a *****. I lost you all past Canmore and was gone.

Comment

If we want to stay together more, maybe a re-group stop halfway-ish. I figure that big pull out at Castle Mountain Junction just at the base of Storm Mountain. It was one of the few spots I saw along the way that could hold enough cars, and it was empty when we passed as there is no camping or hiking that starts from that spot.
        Stefan
        -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
        -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
        -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
        -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Thanks.

Looked like you guys were gonna stay with me on the road but the traffic was a *****. I lost you all past Canmore and was gone.
          Well once traffic started picking up, I felt like slowing down a touch. I wasnt in a rush to get home soo... I was with Kyle for most of the way until we started getting closer to the city. =P

Originally posted by stefan View Post
          If we want to stay together more, maybe a re-group stop halfway-ish. I figure that big pull out at Castle Mountain Junction just at the base of Storm Mountain. It was one of the few spots I saw along the way that could hold enough cars, and it was empty when we passed as there is no camping or hiking that starts from that spot.
          I agree. But even the first set of lights to get onto crowchild we got split into 2 or 3 groups. haha.
          Last edited by makaheehee; 08-11-2014, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stefan View Post

Yeah Stefan,

Thought of this after I set it all up but I didn't want to change it and cause confusion. Next year we will do this for sure.
            --
            Rod
            Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
            2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Originally posted by makaheehee View Post
              Well once traffic started picking up, I felt like slowing down a touch. I wasnt in a rush to get home soo... I was with Kyle for most of the way until we started getting closer to the city. =P

I agree. But even the first set of lights to get onto crowchild we got split into 2 or 3 groups. haha.
              Didn't we only lose you when I turned onto Stoney trail? That damn Mustang kept getting in the way.

Thanks.

You see that mini-van with the hilarious chrome dish rims?
              Last edited by ToXicXxX; 08-11-2014, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ToXicXxX View Post
                Didn't we only lose you when I turned onto Stoney trail? That damn Mustang kept getting in the way.
                You see that mini-van with the hilarious chrome dish rims?
                Yeah I think so actually.
                But that thing was sick! I wanted to get some rollers of it! :P Some older asian guy driving it too haha.

Comment

I got a pic on my insta gram and makaheehee still makes me laugh saying that name
                  -Terry
                  -2014 S4
                  insta:Whiney_S4

Comment

Originally posted by Thor View Post
                    I got a pic on my insta gram and makaheehee still makes me laugh saying that name
                    Whats your instagram? And LOL. Im glad. =P

Comment

OH totally forgot Terry got a shot of it...

My bossman had a set of SSR's on his Toyota Sienna... So hot. Now he's got spacers on his OEM's, so weird to see a minivan with flush wheels.

There's that minivan, linked from instagram lol. Nothing like 70's muscle car rims on a van. Also noticed the red callipers... I love his effort.

Loved when we got stuck behind the stupid bike on the scenic route since there was no shoulder.

Is the owner of the SLK55 AMG on here? That car was a hoot!
                      Last edited by ToXicXxX; 08-11-2014, 07:07 PM.

Comment

My Instagram is tterry57 (:
                        -Terry
                        -2014 S4
                        insta:Whiney_S4

Comment

Real quick video. Thanks to all those who came out.
                          Alex Dewar
                          2013 T-Red GLI

sigpic@BuckyVW

Old
                          03 Golf CL
                          2.Slow

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky View Post
                            Real quick video. Thanks to all those who came out.
                            So THATS what the crazy contraption was for! Awesome video!

She starting to post shots!
                            Last edited by ToXicXxX; 08-12-2014, 01:33 AM.

Comment

It looks like it was a great day and thanks to everyone who planned and supported this event!!!

I hope I will be around for one in the future!!!

Now more pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Blair
                              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Neat video, Bucky!
                                Looked through the pics last night got a few gooders! Stand by
                                sigpic
                                Instagram: @ed_kisov

BMW 435i xDrive ///M Performance
                                ex MK6 Golf R RB
                                ex MK6 GTI CSG
                                ex MK4 Jetta 1.8T
                                ex MK3 Jetta CL

Comment

Working...
                                X