Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Florida!

Originally posted by PuppageVW
    I'm on a cruise rite now, just left Ft.Lauderdale. Man that city is the bomb. I am spending a day there after the trip and I will cruise the strip with the fly cars. If anyone has ever skimmed through a Dupont Registry, I bet half of those dealers are in Ft.Lauderdale. Gonna take pics galore so if anyone wants to see me humping a Murcielago with a Vanquish in the background, I'll post 'em up
    I'm a little jealous now can't wait to see pics of the florida cars and girls. Have fun dude.
    Andrew
    2008 CW GTI 6spd 5dr

Comment

hey yeah the dupont registry... what a nice magazine... ft. lauderdale is nice, your lucky to be down there, many nice cars. There's an Enzo around where my dad lives, i've seen it like twice. One day my friends and i followed him to see where he lived, ofcourse a mansion haha. The guy drives it like its an everyday car, talk about out of control. Unfortanutly, i didnt have my dig. cam with me becuase my car was in the shop (SURPRISE SURPRISE) and i left it in there, so now the cam is def always handy.

As for girls in bikinis, i can send you all the pics to satisfy your needs
      glad i can be of some assistance on this forum. Anyway, you guys better let me know if your ever in the area

as for response to the truck drivin no t-shirt wearin boys, there sure are alot... everybody wants a hillbilly... NOT i would prefer you guys in the bimmer with a real car

Taylor
      2005 GLi
      |5% Tint|Forge 007DV|Stubby Antenna|Euroswitch|Clear Sidemarkers|Evo CAI on the way... and soon to be much more
      Who said girls can't drive stick?

Comment

Originally posted by VeeDubChick
        As for girls in bikinis, i can send you all the pics to satisfy your needs
        glad i can be of some assistance on this forum. Anyway, you guys better let me know if your ever in the area

as for response to the truck drivin no t-shirt wearin boys, there sure are alot... everybody wants a hillbilly... NOT i would prefer you guys in the bimmer with a real car
        Damn girl, you're killin me!
        I'm calling my credit card company right now to check if I have enough air miles to get to Orlando lol
        Derick

Comment

Originally posted by C-town Driver
          Damn girl, you're killin me!
          I'm calling my credit card company right now to check if I have enough air miles to get to Orlando lol

How am I killen you sweetheart?

update me on your air miles, ill pick you up at the airport.. in my bikini hahaa

Taylor
          2005 GLi
          |5% Tint|Forge 007DV|Stubby Antenna|Euroswitch|Clear Sidemarkers|Evo CAI on the way... and soon to be much more

Comment

NVD Group buy on tickets to Orlando?!
            Andrew
            2008 CW GTI 6spd 5dr

Comment

Well perhaps as club president I should make a trip down to confirm whether Florida is a suitable place for us to go to as a club
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
                Well perhaps as club president I should make a trip down to confirm whether Florida is a suitable place for us to go to as a club
                Yes. And since you might need assistance in your evaluation, I'll come along for support

OK VeeDubChick, get your bikini ready. Blair and I are heading down. Duuuurty south fo' shizzy!
                Derick

Comment

Originally posted by C-town Driver
                  OK VeeDubChick, get your bikini ready. Blair and I are heading down. Duuuurty south fo' shizzy!
                  Haha, you guys are more than welcome, but dont get my hopes up now. And you can call me Taylor instead of VeeDubChick but whatever you like. Orlando is suitable, we can go to the beach and lots of stuff haha let me know what you guys think

Taylor
                  2005 GLi

Comment

We picked up a couple ambulances in Orlando a couple years back, where I used to work....Nice place, and the space center and stuff....Long drive back to AB though!! Taylor in a Bikini eh? Not going to object!
                    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Haha i like where this topic is going. You guys should def. come down here, it would be fun there's alot of interesting stuff down here and summer is coming. I also have wanted to go to Canada, i heard there is really hot guys up there, not that that's the only reason or anything. Chris told me that there is a really big festival where everybody gets drunk off their ass, sounds like my kinda thing haha. We could always take a longgg cruise and meet halfway, thoughts on that anybody??

whoever comes down here can stay with me

Taylor
                      2005 GLi

Comment

Originally posted by VeeDubChick
                        We could always take a longgg cruise and meet halfway, thoughts on that anybody??
                        Yes, lets meet half way.. say.. my bedroom in half an hour?
                        Simon

Comment

I was talking with Holksvagen and Id be down to check out Florida. I need to work on my Hawaiian tan =)

QuA
                          2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

So Taylor..us vee dub chicas should really stick together...i'll supply the hot canadian boys and you can introduce me to the cute americans...
                            -rachal
                            rachal......

Comment

lol rachal you need some hotmikeyc
                              2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Simon
                                Yes, lets meet half way.. say.. my bedroom in half an hour?
                                Wow, subtle and tasteful
                                Andrew
                                2008 CW GTI 6spd 5dr

Comment

Working...
                                X