Canadian Superbike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Canadian Superbike

He got up and raced less than an hour later, tough guy!
    I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

I won senior open on Sunday rd7 as well as Intermediate superbike, Finished 4th in Sunday's fast 25. Both fast 25 and senior open are mixed amateur/pro grids. I was pretty happy

Comment

U are one quick SOB!! Great Job!

Comment

Awesome Ryan....hopefully sponsors are calling!!!
          Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
          Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Originally posted by Geobmx4life View Post
            Awesome Ryan....hopefully sponsors are calling!!!
            x2!!!! Great job!!
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. I finally have some results to add to my rider bio which should help while hunting for new sponsors.

The season wasn't without it's ups and downs, I started on my '09 and ended on my '13, spent buckets of cash race prepping 2 separate bikes, crashed several times, but in the end soooooooo worth it!

Yvonne took some good pictures as well as the other pro photogs at the track (BTW, aspiring photogs, it is a good way to make cash, most riders are willing to pay 20-50 for a set of prints from a track day)

I will be spending the Alberta off season making things pretty and buying required spares, I will be repairing my '09's motor and keeping it as a "B" bike, winter will mostly likely see a trip or 2 to California for race schools and race weekends.

If I remember I will be keeping my Instagram up to date, my current sponsors are

Unobtainium Welding
              Nossack Fine Meats
              Redline Motorsports
              Vortex Racing
              Dunlop Motorcycle Tires
              Artisan International Autobody

Comment

Please find and like our new team page on facebook Revolver Racing International, website to follow soon. The larger the presence the more likely we are to land a sponsor to help offset some of the costs and get us racing down in the states next year.

https://www.facebook.com/Revolver-Ra...6008/timeline/

Comment

EMRA video, my bike is white, number 5, I show up in a couple of shots

https://youtu.be/j8pvm3mf748
                  Last edited by Mantis; 10-01-2015, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X