Solo2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo2

Ok, anyone interested in Solo2, please read the below info.. I suggest you trying this, it's alot of fun. This year, I hope to be getting a big magnet for my car, i just finished designing it, let me know what you think...

***********FROM cscc.ab.ca *************

2004 Calgary Sports Car Club Solo II School

This year solo II school will consist of 3 elements:

- DRIVER
    - CAR
    - EVENT

We will cover:

- what you need to do as a driver before during and after the event.
    - how to get your car to pass tech, and how to class it properly.
    - the things you will need to know to register, marshal, and get through your first event.

The classroom session will be held May 4th, 2004 at the Calgary Sports Car Clubhouse (Marg Petersen Memorial Hall) located at 4215 - 80th Avenue NE., Calgary

Start Time 6:30pm sharp.

The track session will start at 5pm at Race City Motorsport Park,11550 - 68 St. S.E., Calgary, at the oval, just like a normal event would.

You will need a helmet Snell 95 or newer helmet for the Track session. If you are going to buy a new helmet buy a Snell 2000 or higher so you can use it for a while. Loaner helmets will be available but there are only 4 or 5 so find one if you can, you need one to run.

Cost:
    $50 CND. for early registration before 11pm on April 25
    $60 CND. for late registration

There will be no mail in registration.

You can register at the clubhouse the day of the school but the late penalty will apply.

You can register online at www.karelo.com

Click on the Calgary Sports Car Club link to find the School. This will also be good practice as the event registration will also be online.

Solo II Director
    Colin Armstrong
    Ph: (403) 202-8687
    Email: colinarm@shaw.ca
    Attached Files
    2002 VW Golf GT TDI
    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Re: Solo2

I'm super interested in getting in on the Edmonton stuff, only problem with the school is that my wife is due with our first baby on the same day as the school - I smella divorce coming up!!

What kind of a beating do your tires take every event? And how much more do you kick a$$ with a tdi?
    The world has but three sports, Bullfighting, Mountain Climbing, and Motor Racing. All the rest are merely games - Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

Working...
    X