2017 Calgary International Auto Show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Calgary International Auto Show.

Now that the show is over i can post up some photos. I didnt want to spoil any surprises of the cars that showed.

What was your favourite car at the show? What cars were not there that you wished showed?

I was hoping to see an Alpha Romeo Giulia at the show. I was also disappointed to see the lack of an RS3 or TTRS. But the Vegas yellow R8 Spyder was amazing!

I love the new TT steering wheel. Would love to retrofit one into mine!

Onto mercedes there was a lovely blue AMG GTS that i got to hop inside. For me this is one of those supercars that doesnt come straight to mind. I was also surprised to hear that the price is in the mid 100's. I thought it was much much more.

Also happy to see this wicked colour on the viper.

The new abarth convertible is pretty awesome, although i definitely do not fit.

A stunning F12 TDF. I love yellow cars!

Loved this green on the jetta. Dunno why Vw wont give this wicked colour on the golf. Green Golf Alltrack... Like come on!!!

Got to spend some time inside the Lamborghini booth getting up close and personal.

Aventador S looks amazing in person.

Aventador SV Loaded with carbon everywhere.

Little Blue Huracan Spyder..... Another car i dont fit in :(

RWD Huracan with a Centenario inspired lip kit to it.

And over to the Pfaff booth. McLaren has some amazing colours too!

Last edited by Danaldson; 03-20-2017, 12:35 PM.

Re: 2017 Calgary International Auto Show.

Great pics Danny, thanks for sharing them up, but need more of that lime green 675LT!!!!!!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Wow - awesome pictures Danny. My favourite car was the black Hurracan but there was lots there to enjoy. The white manual transmission M3 was gorgeous too.
      Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Nice pics Danny. I was bummed I would be missing it for the first time in years, but your pics half made up for that!
        Dylan

Comment

Great pics as always, Danny!
          2008 Audi RS4
          2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Working...
          X