FahrFromHome Sunday May 30th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FahrFromHome Sunday May 30th

Well it is time for the big kickoff of the show season for us dubbers and that is the CVD and Airriders show 'n shine FFH. For those that have never been it is a massive cruise up to Sylvan lake and then a huge show of dubs of all shapes, sizes and condition. The show is friendly and non-judged so do not be afraid to bring your car out whether it is stock or not. Entry fee is $8 for non-CVD members but I will see if maybe Duffy can give us NVDers a little break. I also have a prize to donate to show our support of the Alberta dub scene

Anyway we are supposed to meet at Deerfoot mall at 8am for registration and to get ready for the cruise. I think we as a groupd should meet first and then we can roll to Deerfoot as a group, so if you guys can think of a good place that would work let me know and then we can be set.

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: FahrFromHome Sunday May 30th

I will be there, but my car will not. Probably going to roll up in my friends MK3

Present
    2010 Audi A4 S-Line
    2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
    2003 VW Jetta GLI
    1992 VW Jetta GL
    1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

yeah...I'll be rollin' up with mike/nick..but 8am? Damn man...its the weekend.
      and meeting up before 8am is out of the question for me lol. I live about as deep south as you can get (behind spruce medows) and I can almost guarentee that I will be hung over on sunday morning

Oh well..Ill just hit some of that bob marley
      REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
      -james

Comment

Count me in it sounds like a blast!
        Name: Brent
        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

doh! mike not again! put some duct tape on the bumper lol
          hey guys this year we need to get the cars all parked together in a group.. by all means since i know my way around that area i'm gonna skoot from the group and then get there quicker than everyone else and set us up a corner or whatever to park our group in .. sound good?

Comment

I'm in, have a sub to cover my shift, now it just has to get approved!! hope hope hope!
            2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
            2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
            2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

im coming...yay! and i may be sporting a (somewhat) new look..we'll see if things work out. Put those Ronals back on...
              NVD Manitoba style may be in the house too....whats the news simon?!
              rachal......

Comment

I'm there!!
                Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

i'm there, but i wont get to cruise down with u guys since i'm in edmonton :(
                  But I'll most likely cruise down with the airriders

I HOPE MY FK suspension comes in soon, or i'll be going 4x4
                  Last edited by VeeDubArt; 05-15-2004, 01:37 PM.
                  Art || Tornado Red Jetta GLI

Comment

i am there with shaved bumps hopefully painted!
                    Al
                    Hitler Built My Hotrod

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                      i'm gonna skoot from the group and then get there quicker than everyone else and set us up a corner or whatever to park our group in .. sound good?
                      if you do that i'll shoot you in the face. cars roll 1 at a time into the parking lot, so just make sure we're in a line. and they usaully organize most of the cars into semi-groups anyway.

Originally posted by wee-one
                      NVD Manitoba style may be in the house too....whats the news simon?!
                      i might make an appearance
                      Last edited by Simon; 05-15-2004, 03:57 PM.
                      Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Simon
                        if you do that i'll shoot you in the face. cars roll 1 at a time into the parking lot, so just make sure we're in a line. and they usaully organize most of the cars into semi-groups anyway.
                        Too funny Simon.....As for the Edmonton Guys we should leave earleir and meet up outside of RedDeer so all NVD can come in at the same time...
                        Dale Willimus

Comment

so 8am at deerfoot mall? is that official?
                          2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                          2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                          2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Originally posted by Holksvagon
                            As for the Edmonton Guys we should leave earleir and meet up outside of RedDeer so all NVD can come in at the same time...
                            or meet up with the airriders and cruise down to red deer together? and we'll meet CVD and NVD in red deer
                            Art || Tornado Red Jetta GLI

Comment

no matta
                              Dale Willimus

Comment

Working...
                              X