Formula One Event - Central London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula One Event - Central London

On my way down to Regents Street in London to see this formula one event from what i have heard they are cruising down regents street through picadilly circus. Should be a cool show. And i will post some pics in acouple days.

NVD Foriegn Minister
    William

Re: Formula One Event - Central London

Originally posted by Dubs
    On my way down to Regents Street in London to see this formula one event from what i have heard they are cruising down regents street through picadilly circus. Should be a cool show. And i will post some pics in acouple days.

NVD Foriegn Minister
    There must be some press coverage online too somewhere...
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I Found some cool pics of this event:

looks like an awesome time!
      Simon

Comment

looks like rallying.. city style

Comment

Except I think those cars go faster lol
          Nick
          There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
          --Albert Einstein

Comment

Looks like fun
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

This was the most amazing thing i have ever seen ... except way way way too many people showed up and it was impossible to walk anywhere i am actualy standing probly 20 feet north of those pictures. But unfortunatly the hour and a bit early i got there wasnt early enough to get a great spot so my pictures arent very good. Three cars did daughnuts, and one got pretty sideways it was amazing. And that track gets pretty god dam narrow in certain areas it was crazy. Silverstone was sold out .. tried to get tickets alittle late.
              William

Comment

Working...
              X