SCN Meeting Thursday Evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCN Meeting Thursday Evening

OK, After discussing with El Presidente, SCN entrants will be having a meeting/ mod day at my place on Thursday begining 4pm. We'd like to finalize the remaining details for the show as well as finish up any mods and detailing to be done to the cars.... Painters tape and funny slogans will be availabe
    Derick

Re: SCN Meeting Thursday Evening

down as a clown charlie brown .. okay enough trash talk off to golf

Comment

Originally posted by C-town Driver
      OK, After discussing with El Presidente, SCN entrants will be having a meeting/ mod day at my place on Thursday begining 4pm. We'd like to finalize the remaining details for the show as well as finish up any mods and detailing to be done to the cars.... Painters tape and funny slogans will be availabe
      Excellent, I will be there. Early.
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I will be there but probably later on like 7 or so. I may even need painters tape to make the trip to Dericks house
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

haha me too blair i get the car back today with some help from derick then i'm basically gonna bag the front end until friday.. only 1 day with the car driving to DT but crowchild will probably give me a rock so i wanna play safe.. i may just drive my bro's car again

Comment

Yeah I was at Rudy's this morning and heard the growl of the silver beast. However it does not look like my new bumper will arrive in time so I just have new paint on the grill and such
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
            X