End of Season Banff Cruise Sunday Sept 26th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of Season Banff Cruise Sunday Sept 26th

Well since the end of car show and the warm weather seasons are upon us I thought it would be nice to have a final big cruise. The idea would be to meet up and then drive on to Banff and maybe take some nice side roads or something enjoyable, get some good photo ops and then have dinner or whatever in Banff.

It would be nice to have a very large turnout so when would work best fro everyone some saturday or sunday in the next couple of weeks would be the best. Please post up any ideas opinions or whatever and the dates you have free so we can get this rolling!

Thanks

Blair "El Presidente" Marshall

New Details The cruise will be on Sunday Sept 26th. We will be meeting up at the McDonalds across from COP at 1pm and then head to Banff from there when we all have arrived.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: End of Season Banff Cruise

End of the month would be great or early october if the weather stays nice.

Hopefully I can make the date set.

Comment

Well, I have next saturday off, then the saturday and sunday off after that, and the week after, so I'm game for the rest of september, and a little of october....
      2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
      2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
      2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Sundays are good for me, Ill just have to know a week in advance so I can take the time off work.
        ---------------------

Aly

"Is it still considered paying for sex if you skip out on the bill?"

Comment

Saturdays would be better for me.Sometimes near the end of Sept would be awesome.... maybe the 25th or something.
          Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Sundays are good for me. Why dont we do a couple cruises?
            2012 gti, 2012 mustang.

Comment

i'm down for as many as we can do.. the bragg creek was one awesome.. i tried to get 2 more this summer after that but nobody showed enough interest so derick and i went and played PS2 instead

Comment

Hey, any time you guys want to go for a cruise, just let me know.

Ps2? C'mon Ryan. X-box is where its at.
                2012 gti, 2012 mustang.

Comment

bragg creek cruise is no good for me..Too close! Ive measured it @ 1 doobie whilst sharing with a partner (so approx 15minutes)
                  REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                  -james

Comment

Originally posted by j'aime ta femme
                    bragg creek cruise is no good for me..Too close! Ive measured it @ 1 doobie whilst sharing with a partner (so approx 15minutes)
                    remind me never to drive anywhere near you......
                    Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Originally posted by Klobi-One-Kinobi
                      Hey, any time you guys want to go for a cruise, just let me know.

Ps2? C'mon Ryan. X-box is where its at.
                      Speaking of which Chad I have a crap load of new games, hopefully I will get a list together soon
                      Name: Brent
                      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall
                        Speaking of which Chad I have a crap load of new games, hopefully I will get a list together soon
                        I still haven't got mine modded yet...soon.
                        Jay

Comment

Sounds good, Brent. Got a few new ones myself. Just waiting on Halo2 now.
                          2012 gti, 2012 mustang.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna
                            I still haven't got mine modded yet...soon.
                            If you just want it reflashed and don't plan on playing online I can do it for you
                            Name: Brent
                            His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                            Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                            Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Hey now, I have one too.....whats involved, and what do I get????
                              2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                              2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                              2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Working...
                              X