Display props pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display props pickup

Who would be able to help pick up the props from my house on Thursday afternoon and take them down to the show? I've got to pick up some stickers at 4:30 from the printers, so I was thinking a 3pm pickup time from my house would be ideal.

Due to the awkwardness of the stanchion dimensions, we might need up to 3 cars to get all the stuff down, but if we get creative, we could possibly stuff it all in 2 cars.

Whoever can volunteer their time can PM me and I'll give you directions to my house.

Thanks!

- C.
    2008 Audi RS4
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Re: Display props pickup

ya ok me
    2002 VW Golf GT TDI
    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

I can help too
      2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
      2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
      2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

thanks alot guys! if you guys want my help or just being there lol lemme know i can always park my jetta downtown and hop a ride around but i can't donate my car unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
          thanks alot guys! if you guys want my help or just being there lol lemme know i can always park my jetta downtown and hop a ride around but i can't donate my car unfortunately.
          ME TOO
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I don't mind making a run if you need.

Khyron
            Geoff
            Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

Thanks for the support guys!!!!
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Hey guys, I'm generally pretty busy during the week but I can certainly try and help out. Let me know if you soon-to-be carless folks need anything.
                Yuval
                2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

Thanks, blokes!
                  2008 Audi RS4
                  2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

We may need some of these cars to take away a few extra wheels from the change overs too, as I know mine will not fit in my car.
                    Blair
                    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I dont get home from work until around 5:30 or even 5:40.... but I think I could use the truck after that. Or if someone wants, I could probably borrow them the truck for that day. That would make dragging the wheels along alot easier. You wouldn't need to put them in your nice cars.
                      Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
                        We may need some of these cars to take away a few extra wheels from the change overs too, as I know mine will not fit in my car.
                        Who is bringing a jack then? I don't want to get my nice clean new rims dirty!
                        Name: Brent
                        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

I still have Ryans/Dericks Jack at my place. I'll get it to Ryan this week to bring to the show.
                          Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

I'm totally up for coming and hauling some stuff, I could bring the carpet along at that time too and go down the the grounds with you guys.
                            Jay

Comment

Somebody was gracious enough to book a meeting for me from 2 till 3 what time will you guys be there till? Or should I just meet you at the grounds since it looks like you have enough help already? If I pick up the carpet first I probably wouldn't get there till 3:45 or so, let me know if that works.

Sorry about that.
                              Last edited by Tuna; 02-16-2005, 04:35 PM.
                              Jay

Comment

Working...
                              X