BahnFest 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BahnFest 2005

Heard back from John, he's lookin in to it and I should know early next week
    REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
    -james

Comment

Thats great I really hope this will work could be an amzing show

Thanks James and Barry!!
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I am confident that a mall will take the show if the stadium falls through.
        Barry
        Tossa Blue Metalic 2008 Jetta City
        Mods; Clear side markers, Wolflsburg suspension, painted calipers, aftermarket fog lights, blue LED park lights, Euro Aluminum Antenna Mast

Comment

Ya, well it depends on the mall but your proally right. Chinook cant handle 200 more cars in their lot haha, southcentre proally could, so could northhill (hahaha) and deerfoot and proally sunridge.

Ive got a good feeling about the stadium tho, the one thing is how do you ensure that the property isnt held liable in any way?

Also, the way I said it in the message to him is only people entering cars will pay a fee which would go to prizes, rental etc and people coming to view would be free (I assume it'll be like a FFH type event?)
          -james

Comment

True only the entering cars will have to pay all spectators will be able to hang out for free. The goal is not to make money but just to put on a big fun show and get NVD some big cred. I think for liability we would probably have to look at getting insurance for the day thus we would have our own coverage and they would not have to worry.
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I will ask around on insurance, I know a few people that do that kinda thing.
              Nick
              There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
              --Albert Einstein

Comment

Blair - I heard back from the McMahon stadium society and they say they may be able to make it work and want you to contact them.

You have a PM with contact info
                -james

Comment

Originally posted by j'aime ta femme
                  Blair - I heard back from the McMahon stadium society and they say they may be able to make it work and want you to contact them.

You have a PM with contact info
                  Whoo Hooo
                  Barry
                  Tossa Blue Metalic 2008 Jetta City
                  Mods; Clear side markers, Wolflsburg suspension, painted calipers, aftermarket fog lights, blue LED park lights, Euro Aluminum Antenna Mast

Comment

good work james

Comment

I am still waiting to hear from them, left a voice mail yesterday. Hope we can get this rolling really soon!!
                      Blair

Comment

What about the Deerfoot mall parking lot, if the other plans don't work, sence Wal-mark moved out of here the lot is almost empty all the time now.

Kent

Comment

uhh check 2 threads up.. LOL
                          Last edited by R_Ethug; 06-08-2005, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X