We'd be fools not to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We'd be fools not to

What do you guys think of getting together in the next couple of weeks, heading down to the shooting edge, shoot some **** both figuratively and literally, then grabbing some food, washing our cars, cruise like monsters, running amok throughout the city as a large pack of VW's, stopping to take some night shots of all our cars at one of the new MT. Royal parking lots (the lights in one of the lots makes your car look great), then innocently find our way to the Speak Easy for drinks (maybe cajoling a few of the "entertainers" to come outside and pose with our cars)? Just an idea. I'm finished my exams this Saturday so anytime after that would be great. Oh, and does anybody know where Blair left the keys to his garage and his 337? I ask only because I'm sure he said something about wanting me to take it out for some excercise while he's away.
    2008 Audi RS4
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

LOL i am in for this .. and Blair left his keys with his dad .. i offered to take care of it but said he doesnt trust anyone else with it :( ..
    William

Comment

Count me out for Saturday, shooting guns isn't my thing. That and my best friend's birthday bash is that night. (Peter, I thought you were coming to that with me?)

Melinda
      www.melindasyryda.com

Comment

Actually, Saturday is no good for me either - I have an exam and a post-exam party. Perhaps the following weekend, or even an evening sometime next week?
        2008 Audi RS4
        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Working...
        X