Cruise tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise tonight?

Anyone up for a bit of driving tonight, then grabbing a couple bevvies?
    2008 Audi RS4
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Maybe call me later, you got the E500? [BigPimp]
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I'll see what I can do about getting it. My folks are going out tonight, so I'll try and coerce them into taking the Yukon. I'll call ya after I dinner.
      2008 Audi RS4
      2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Pete, I called your cell and left a voicemail message. I guess you and bart were busy high rolling I did manage to get the E500, so Blair and I went for a little cruise. The only "kill" we managed was a late-model Prelude with a coffee can exhaust. We'll have to all get together another time. Cheers.
        2008 Audi RS4
        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

[quote] not sure how you managed to pull that off with your dad

Well aside from me vowing not to "bend it" as he says, I made sure to ask him after he had had a couple glasses of wine The fact that I mentioned to him that I was taking my cute friend Joanna out, and that she was dying to ride in it, also softened his disposition.
          2008 Audi RS4
          2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Yeah we went for a pimping ride in the E [BigPimp]

Thanks again Chris! To bad you could not make it Peter! And Chris if you got all these cute friends help a brother out
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
            X