Waterfest 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterfest 2003

I'm brand spankin' new here and was just wondering what everyones plans are for Waterfest this year?!?!

whats the deal yo?
    _2002 MK4 JTI 1.8T_
    \O 8\===\x/===/8 O/

Uhh, whats waterfest?
    www.melindasyryda.com

Comment

It's a huge show but it is a long drive to New Jersey for us Calgarians :(
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

so most of the newVdub clik is from Calgary then? [Ponder]

y'all should come kick it at waterfest still... it was so crazy last year!! you would not believe!!! [Mr. Drink]
        _2002 MK4 JTI 1.8T_
        \O 8\===\x/===/8 O/

Comment

I am not sure if I want to drive the 337 all that way but we could do some coverage for the site! And would be a sweet ass time [BigPimp] [BigPimp]
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I remember parking inbetween 2 silver 337's!!! [BigPimp]

They were the first ones I ever seen in real life!! I was so excited ! lol
            _2002 MK4 JTI 1.8T_
            \O 8\===\x/===/8 O/

Comment

yea Peter thats wut i'm sayin! Last year was my first Waterfest and it was way more than I expected! Englishtown, NJ was LOADED with VW & Audi's from all over the continent!!! I never saw so many dubs! The people were crazy and so were the hotel parties... I will probably be driving down with a bunch of dubs from Montreal joining other groups on the way down south... If you guys are thinkin about making the trip its a 2-day event this year! http://www.waterfest.net/index.html and if you wanna see some of the pics I took last year for a lil sample just click here ---> http://www.montrealracing.com/en/gallery/index.spy?cmd=view&artid=3970

peace,

Lee
              _2002 MK4 JTI 1.8T_
              \O 8\===\x/===/8 O/

Comment

I'm up in Fort McMurray and I am planning on going to Waterfest. It would be cool If we could get a bunch of guys from Alberta to go down.
                2001 Golf 1.8T 4-Door

Comment

so wuts the deal? i'm gunna be bookin' my hotel room pretty soon cuz its the biggest vw/audi show in north america and the rooms fill up pretty damn quick!
                  _2002 MK4 JTI 1.8T_
                  \O 8\===\x/===/8 O/

Comment

Easy there hotshot, I have a hard time planning what to do tommorrow let alone a few months from now, first of all can you provide us with the dates.
                    Blair

Comment

[HAHA] I guess i'm just a lil' excited... all the waterfest info is right here bro!

http://www.waterfest.net
                      _2002 MK4 JTI 1.8T_
                      \O 8\===\x/===/8 O/

Comment

July 19,20
                        but get there early, the "pre-show" is the best part

if you guys would come that would be a sick road trip !

we are planning on leaving EARLY 18th
                        20V FI is the replacement for displacement.

Comment

There are quite a few companies with LOTS of hot products there that you can get installed ON SITE...pretty cool.
                          I own a luxury econobox..is that an oxymoron?

Comment

I've been trying to get a group rate at a nice hotel down there in NewJersey... If anyone needs a room they should PM me and I'll let ya know the deal !!! We gunna party like theres no tomomrrow!!
                            [Mr. Drink]
                            _2002 MK4 JTI 1.8T_
                            \O 8\===\x/===/8 O/

Comment

Hey All!

Good to see a site in Western Canada! Just wanted to mention a show that is alot closer for you Calgarians to get to... it's called Waterwagens, and last year it was held in Olympia, Washington. They are currently updating the website http://www.waterwagens.com for the 2003 show. From what I understand the location changes every year but it's always in the Pacific NW. Might be worthwhile for you folks in Alberta to check out. It is ALWAYS on 1 September.
                              L8R!
                              Lucas
                              1995 Golf

Comment

Working...
                              X