Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NewVeeDub Club Meetings (when/where/how)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NewVeeDub Club Meetings (when/where/how)

Any input is greatly appreciated, comments, questions, concerns? Remember this is a club for you to enjoy so what would you guys/gals like to do. For two meets we could meet in different places, a sit down and a car wash meet perhaps? We are open to many options to help build the club.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

:( wut about for the newdubs that live in Montreal...

I wanna see the newdubs af calgary too!
    _2002 MK4 JTI 1.8T_
    \O 8\===\x/===/8 O/

Comment

Well if you are ever in town you are more than welcome to drop by and we will post pics of the meetings so you dont't feel left out. How is that! We appreciate your interest and maybe you should set up a local branch
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Where do you guys want to have the meeting next week? What are some of the places you had in mind? Is everyone 18 or older? Perhaps we could meet at Limericks? [Mr. Drink] I have heard of this place called "The French Maid" that apparently is pretty nice, spacious, large parking lot, etc... Perhaps we could work out some sort of sponsorship deal? [BigPimp]
        2008 Audi RS4
        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

I like the idea of these meetings. They sound great, sometimes a bar can get a bit smoky or loud so maybe we can do one wash meet and one pub meet a month. Also on wednesdays can we maybe make it 7:45, so I can make it in time from class?! :eek:
          I own a luxury econobox..is that an oxymoron?

Comment

i'm gunna wanna see the pics tho still !
            _2002 MK4 JTI 1.8T_
            \O 8\===\x/===/8 O/

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by JTIone:
              i'm gunna wanna see the pics tho still !

Ok and I like your thumbs up guy. Peter we need a thumbs up guy
              Blair

Comment

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

Thanks Peter

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
                Blair

Comment

I volunteer for pictures...and I like the idea of the bi-weekly meets but keep in mind, not only are not all of the members 18 but not all of them are men!

Melinda
                  www.melindasyryda.com

Comment

Alright, so now that we've settled the times and whatnot, where does everyone want to meet?

So the 'Maid is out, and so are any places that are licensed... Where's a mellow spot that has a big parking lot and lots of sitting area?
                    2008 Audi RS4
                    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

[Thumbs Up]
                      “If you think your car is under control, you’re going slow.”

Comment

Working...
                      X