NewVeeDub Club First Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NewVeeDub Club First Meeting

So after all the planning and discussion we have set the first meeting for the club. It will be on Wednesday February 5, 2003 @ 7:30 pm (meeting will commence at 7:45) at the Westhills Second Cup - 5644 Signal Hill Crescent SW.

At the meeting we will be offering NeeVeeDub memberships for sale which are $30 or $35 with T-Shirt (to be provided after they are completed) with membership renewals being $25 for subsequent years. Memberships benefits inlcude discounts at Concept 1 and Fifth Ave VW Parts with more to follow, along with providing us funds for stickers and future events.

This first meeting will be a great time to meet other members, check out some rides, have a coffee and help plan the direction of the club. We are starting in winter mode with just one meeting per month and then when the weather changes we will add the second car wash/ice cream meets.

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks Blair [Thumbs Up]

Heres a map for you kids

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Now Blair, seeing as ths is NEWveedub.com, you're not allowed to drive the Rabbit to the meeting. You're going to have to bring out the 337.
    2008 Audi RS4
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

See you guys there, we should make up some flyers and post em up to get more ppl out to the meets.
      I own a luxury econobox..is that an oxymoron?

Comment

If I wasn't in the Southeastern region of the states, I'd be there. You all have a good time and hopefully one day I may get up there or you all could come on down here.

Comment

Well if things continue to dry out till wednesday it could be a possibility but I would not hold your breath, there is a lot of gravel on the roads and I am scared of rock chips. Will just have to see, or Chris you will have to drive me

I am looking forward to seeing everyone wednesday and UTennis 13 if you start driving now you might make it [BigPimp] [BigPimp]
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Blair, if the weather is not 337-condusive, let me know and I'll come pick you up.
            2008 Audi RS4
            2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Yo Blair how long will it take me if I start driving now? I'm about 5 hour drive to Toronto I guess thats heading in your direction! lol

I never been to Calgary b4... or West of Toronto as a matter of fact... [Hmm]
              _2002 MK4 JTI 1.8T_
              \O 8\===\x/===/8 O/

Comment

Man you could make it here in no time 5 hour to Toronto and what another 15-17, if you boogied you ass off you could make it in 2 days, you wouldn't have to leave till monday

But you should come out west sometime it is not so bad, will show you a good time
                Blair

Comment

YA heading up to Toronto isn't really our direction at all, It is a way longer flight to Toronto from here than it is to California or Arizona
                  I own a luxury econobox..is that an oxymoron?

Comment

buddy bring your 337, i need to see it, lol
                    2002 VW Golf GT TDI
                    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Bart I am not sure if she is going to come out, as it is going to snow a bit tues and wed so that means crappy, slick and dirty roads so not looking good for the 337. I know I am being a suck and not bringing it out but in a few months you guys will be sick of seeing it! Probably just keep it in till WoW so she is pretty clean for the show, hopefully it will be nice on the friday we set up if we get in

A pic to tease you!
                      Blair

Comment

Just keeping this up top as the meeting is tommorrow! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
                        Blair

Comment

I want a sticker, please pretty please

See you all there [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
                          Blair

Comment

ya weather sucks now
                            2002 VW Golf GT TDI
                            2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

So where are all the pics at [Ponder]

hmm... I dunno wut time it is in Calgary but its half past midnight here [Hmm]
                              _2002 MK4 JTI 1.8T_
                              \O 8\===\x/===/8 O/

Comment

Working...
                              X