NVD Golf Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVD Golf Tournament

I briefly expressed to the folks at the meet tonight that I am interested in organizing a Club golf tournament this summer. I'll expand upon this idea further...

Basically, we would meet up at a spot in town and then drive out to Kananaskis, or Canmore. There, we would be assigned to our teams of four, and we would play a "best ball" game. This makes allowances for those of us who think we're better golfers than we are

If people are into this idea, I will begin planning something for July, or thereabouts. I hope to be able to get some prizes and perhaps a group rate on green fees and carts.

So everyone that's interested, be you someone who golfs, doesn't golf, drives a golf, have been to a gulf, or your name is Rolf, please reply to this thread and let me know.

Thanks, C. [BigPimp]
    2008 Audi RS4
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

I have golfed only once, it was a "best ball" game, and lets just say that I never had the best ball. However, I would still probably come out just for the chance to have a day in the sun on a golf course. I don't mind people laughing when my golf club swishes through the air and hits... air.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Chris and I had discussed this idea earlier and I think it would be a fun way to spend a saturday/sunday and maybe even have a BBQ or something afterwards.

I do play Golf (not that well, but I have nice stuff) have driven a golf, but my name is not Rolf.

Blair
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I never got the chance to make it to the meeting last night... seems like a ritual for me :(

Anyhow, I would be up for a good game of golf this summer. We could maybe even arrange a driving range night before that, so we could get some practice [HAHA]
        Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Might as well give me the winnings now, I'll skool you all! hahahahah [HAHA]

I'm totally game!

Just gotta find someone to reshaft my PW...it seemes to have broken in half...some how...
          Candy White 2007 GTI APR'd

Comment

I am in for sure! I have played for plenty of seasons .. I dunno if it has helped but I am in! keep me posted!
            I own a luxury econobox..is that an oxymoron?

Comment

I'd be up for it.

Comment

lets set up a driving range day.... should be fun.

Comment

Driving range day sounds good! Perhaps after dinner sometime next week. Shaganappi has a decent range and it has a killer view of downtown... it's also pretty central.
                  2008 Audi RS4
                  2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Ahhh the shag, I can go there in my double spare and golf 9, its nice. I can't wait for golf season to really start.
                    Nick
                    There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                    --Albert Einstein

Comment

We can do this once this snow clears out..... maybe next week.

Comment

too bad ill be outta town when you guys do this, it woulda been fun. i'm a single digit handicap
                        Simon

Comment

well... I guess I woulda had some competition

Where ya going Simon?

Comment

Hmm I'm a 16 handicap, er well was last year!

Haven't really golfed since then
                            Nick
                            There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                            --Albert Einstein

Comment

going back to brandon for the summer, liquid.
                              Simon

Comment

Working...
                              X