Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEWVEEDUB MEETING - MAY 7, 2003 (SEE NEW THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWVEEDUB MEETING - MAY 7, 2003 (SEE NEW THREAD)

This thread is closed. Please see THIS thread for the most current information pertaining to this matter.

http://www.newveedub.com/forums/show...=&threadid=790

Thanks!

Peter

We park on the west side of the building, lots of ample parking and a nice place to show off the dubs.

Topics will be the usual VW chit chat and planning out the summer events for the club. As always new members are always welcome and memberships are available for purchase.

Any questions comments or concerns go ahead and post up or drop me meassage. Hope to see you all there and I should be there this time as I will be nearly healed and finished my busy season of work.

Blair
    Last edited by Canadian Turbo; 04-23-2003, 10:17 AM.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Yeah, I should be out there, my exam is that day so I'll probably be bagged, but last time was fun, I'll drag myself out there
    Nick
    There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    --Albert Einstein

Comment

I'll be there. :urspecial
      2008 Audi RS4
      2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

solo2 is that night, i dont think me or peter will be able to make it.
        2002 VW Golf GT TDI
        2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Solo2 for me that night too.
          “If you think your car is under control, you’re going slow.”

Comment

If solo2 is that night maybe we could consider moving it to the thursday night. I'd like that better too.
            Nick
            There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
            --Albert Einstein

Comment

I think I would like to go for another go at the cones too.
              EU Tuning
              European Performance Products
              www.eutuning.ca
              slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

Info in orginal post chnaged to thursday the 8th, hope to see you all there!
                Blair
                Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

bla, you gotta stop being so trendy, coffee shops, booo.

ahahah

anyway, that night i will be offering to dyno people's cars, today i will dyno mine and post the graph here later on.
                  2002 VW Golf GT TDI
                  2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Nice a dyno, I won't bother to embarass myself with my 2 liter stock engine
                    Nick
                    --Albert Einstein

Comment

Same here, no use dyno'ing a stock engine, unless everyone needs something to compare their results with

...but I will be there I hope.
                      Last edited by Kor; 04-27-2003, 02:55 PM.
                      KR
                      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I'll try and make it.
                        Candy White 2007 GTI APR'd

Comment

I am a new guy around. Whats this whole "membership deal" all about? I will plan to show up to check things out, even though i haven't done anything to my car, I am planning on it and wanna see what other Calgarians have....
                          Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

Originally posted by PuppageVW
                            I am a new guy around. Whats this whole "membership deal" all about? I will plan to show up to check things out, even though i haven't done anything to my car, I am planning on it and wanna see what other Calgarians have....

Hey welcome to the club, you should definitely come out to the meeting and see the rides and I would also like to see your silverstone grey GTI in person.

We offer memberships for Club NewVeeDub at all the meetings and other events we attend. The membership is $35 with T shirt and $30 with out and comes with a nice membership card and three NewVeeDub.com stickers. The card also provides you with 10% off from Ken and the gang at Concept 1 and upto 24% of from Al and the gang at 5th Ave VW parts Dept. We are also always trying to expand our discounts and contacts.

Anyone is welcome to join or you can just attend we are all just hanging for the love of the dubs:thumbsup:

If you have anyother questions do not hesitate to ask and we hope to see you out next week:beer: :beer: :beer:

Blair
                            Blair

Comment

Hey I sent him over guys do I get a discount:wtf: ? I doubt it considering I forgot to pay for my membership at the last one. Whoever brings the shirts bring me a XL and i'll be set. Hopefully my car will be lowered by then or at least my CD player

Comment

Working...
                              X