NVD Go-Kart Challenge!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVD Go-Kart Challenge!!

Paul has suggested the brilliant idea of having a go-kart night sometime soon. I whole-heartidly concur and think we'd be fools not to!

Grand Prix has this thing called the "Corporate Challenge" where 10 people pay $50 to lap the track for an hour. Everyone begins by qualifying, then starts in their respective positions on the starting grid. Then everyone cruises around the track with reckless abandon until the time is up. Oh yeah, you also get to use the "good" cars for Corporate Challenges which are newer and faster.

Whoever is interested in this, let us know here and I'll see about arranging a date for 10 of us. If there are more than 10 people, I'll try to arrange two consecutive bookings.

C. :urspecial
    2008 Audi RS4
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

I'm in. Are we allowed to mod the go-karts? Maybe Simon could ask Upsolute for a custom chip...:mrlaugh:
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Kor
      I'm in. Are we allowed to mod the go-karts? Maybe Simon could ask Upsolute for a custom chip...:mrlaugh:
      LOL :mrlaugh:
      2008 Audi RS4
      2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

I'm down for it..

Comment

Yeah I'd be up for it, would like some better weather though
          Nick
          There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
          --Albert Einstein

Comment

Of course I am game. Weather doesnt matter man, its an indoor facility. I havent heard of that corporate challenge but its sounds like a crazy good deal, we definetly would be fools not to take full advantage of that. However, I think that everyone needs a membership, I have mine, but it was like $12 if i can remember correctly. :thumbsup:
            Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

Ya I didnt think I was right, but oh well, $5 is better than $12!
              Paul

Comment

I'm game for sure... I won't be here the long weekend, but anytime after that sounds awesome.
                Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

So does anyone want to come up with a date etc? Me being a newbie, I probably shouldn't organize something, so I will leave it up to the big guys to pick a date.
                  Paul

Comment

I dunno start of june or something.. maybe make it a few days before the regular meet if everyone can make it kinda thing

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking sometime in June as well. I'll give Grand Prix a shout and see how far in advance we would have to book if we want to do the Corporate Challenge and I will get back to everyone.

I'll also see if we can get some sort of club discount.

Cheers, C.
                      2008 Audi RS4
                      2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

I would be up for that! Already got my license. The nice thing about the "corporate cars" is they are all tuned relatively the same, unlike the regular cars. It'll be tough getting a deal from them though we tried for team building and were unsuccessful. Also, you can have more than 10 guys too. If you have say 20 people you can pit in and change drivers which can be fun, but Simon L and Bart are not allowed on the same team!!
                        Jay

Comment

I'll take care of it Pete.. but I've had a hellish week and haven't had a chance to set things up. I'll work it out next week.

C. :urspecial
                          2008 Audi RS4
                          2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Yeesh - 1600 posts!! Pete, you are a post-monster.
                            2008 Audi RS4
                            2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Re: NVD Go-Kart Challenge!!

I know this was a bit old, but i am planning to experience indoor go karting, hope there is still someone interested too.
                              Last edited by clarkandrew45; 07-22-2011, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X