Fahrfromhome 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fahrfromhome 2002

Is newveedub planning on going as a group or is it just individuals? It's all for fun, but I'd hate to be the only MK4 there.

I have never been (just got the car last year) - but apparently it's quite the event.

http://www.clubveedub.com/fahrfromhome.html

Khyron
    Geoff
    Fear is the element that unites all losers.

You mean 2003, correct it is one June 1, in Sylvan lake. I went last year and it was good, except for the weather. I think we should go up as a group but we will get something organized for those who want to go.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I went last year, there were plenty of Mk4's there Geoff, so don't worry. There are quite a few nice MK4's from Edmonton that come down for it! Too bad I'm missing it this year, it was fun last year. I won free door sills last year!!
      Simon

Comment

If its nice out it would be a lot of fun. I'd go. Any excuse to drive somewhere on a warm day!
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

even if its not nice out, go to it! it was rainy last year. but it was still awesome! we had all 100 cars lined up in a row on the highway cruising from red deer to sylvan lake last year. that's an amazing spectacle if you ask me!!
          Simon

Comment

Working...
          X