C1 show dealy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C1 show dealy

I know the concept 1 show sort've thing is sunday june.15, however, I dont know the hours. So if someone could inform me asap that'd be great. And what is the whole thing about? Is everything there for sale, or what? Thanks.
    Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

its the customer appreciate day. they have a bbq outside with hotdogs, bratwurst, hamburgers etc, lots of coolers with pop and plenty of beer and ice cream. everything is free. people line up and fill the parking lots with their cars and its a really good day. lots of prize giveaways too.

inside they have a 20% off basically everything in stock sale. i think it was 20% anyway, it's a good deal no matter what it is.
    Simon

Comment

I bet they won't add the NewVeeDub discount onto that 20% Hehe just kidding I wouldn't expect them to. Thats a pretty good discount through, might have to pick something up that weekend... even though I can't afford it!
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Yea... I bought my smoked tails there last year.... Hafta say, I didn't know anyone at all last year... but it was still a blast
        Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

For that kinda discount I'm gonna have to get out a loan !!
          Nick
          There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
          --Albert Einstein

Comment

maybe i'll buy that pzwo bumper then... damnit i'm gonna be broke

Comment

Ryan your car will look awesome with that front!
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I dunno.. would I be a total ******* if I told him I didn't want them anymore? I think I'll still get them from him though on the 12th or 13th and use my CC for the install I guess. I'm getting the front sway from him too, but I have to hold off on that one. So my car might not even get to be lowered until july which sucks. I have to pay off some of my CC right now instead of buying mods with the money so..

Comment

at my deleted post
                  Simon

Comment

what time guys? i want that pwzo stuff quick and ****

Comment

I think it starts at 10am... but I'm not sure. I wont be able to be there till about 1
                      Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Yeah, I'll be around over the lunch hour sorta thing, I'm still broke but might be able to scrounge a little.
                        Nick
                        There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                        --Albert Einstein

Comment

ehh.. i can be down by then me thinks.. well 1130ish and hopefully nobody has snatched that stuff on me..

Comment

I will just be stopping by to shop a bit... my rear valence probably won't be on my car so it will look ugly from the back
                            KR
                            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
                            X