Friday, June 6th - Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday, June 6th - Movie

So about that, we really should be making plans and getting out hands on tickets. Seriously the theatres are gonna be packed friday for 2Fast2Furious we should decide on a time. Westhills should be a good spot, I'm not sure that it'll be as packed as the rest.

But once we decide on a time, I can go grab tickets, then we can decide on things like dinner etc. I was thinking 8-930 would be a good time to aim for.
    Nick
    There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    --Albert Einstein

My car is in the shop until 4ish so anytime after that!
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

If anyone could find out the late showtime at Westhills it would be greatly appreciated and then we can set it up!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :beer: :beer:
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

www.tribute.ca

Comment

They do not list friday till friday so that is why I have not posted the time, but if you actually go and use the fastlane you can find out.
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

The later the better for me. I can't go unless its after around 9:30
            Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Bill (Dubs) is going to swing by tonight and get the time and I will post all the details tommorrow. Westhills does not get as busy as Chinook so it should not be that bad, I saw Matrix Reloaded 1st tuesday and parking lot was only half full.
              Blair

Comment

Thats why I said westhills isn't bad, but I've seen it full a few times, it was packed saturday afternoon for matrix. Opening weekend at like 3
                Nick
                There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                --Albert Einstein

Comment

So here is the deal we are going to see the 10:30pm showing of 2Fast 2Furious at Westhills 10 Theatre. We are going to meet at 8pm with our cars all clean (pray for nice weather) on the west portion of the parking lot by the Rona store so we can have more space.

We are just going to meet hang out check out the rides and anticipate the wonderful movie. As always, new-members, friends and the like are welcome to attend. Memberships are available and maybe we can fit a cruise in after if we are not to tired or frustrated at Paul Walker and the gang.

Blair
                  Blair

Comment

It won't be nice Blair and you know it, I have yet to be to a meet in which the weather was not crappy. I guess I'm just bad luck
                    Nick
                    --Albert Einstein

Comment

Nah, it's because of Peter. It rains at the Autocross events too!:mrlaugh: :mrlaugh:
                      Jay

Comment

Speaking of autocross, is there one tommorow? I might go and bring my dad as well.
                        Nick
                        --Albert Einstein

Comment

Ok.... 10:30 sounds good to me... count me in I'll pick up my tickets tommorow, but I wont be there friday night till like 9:30
                          Last edited by liquid; 06-03-2003, 10:48 PM.
                          Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Now I KNOW you know that I'm just jokin' right Peter? I wanted to make A/C last night but I just couldn't. I really want to get out there.
                            Jay

Comment

Welll kids tonight is the night!! Just a reminder we are going to meet at 8 in the Rona area parking lot and we are heading to the 10:30 show so if we pick up our tickets when we get there at 8 should be no problem. Lets see the club representing a little euro amongst all the imports. Turn up the good and turn down the suck!

Anway any one is welcome new memberships will be available and come out and meet some of the NVD crew!!!!
                              Blair

Comment

Working...
                              X