July 3rd Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 3rd Meeting

As we discussed last night at the BBQ, and for those of you who where not there the next regular NVD meet will be on Thursday July 3rd at 8pm. We will be trying out a new location this time and it has been chosen as the Boston Pizza by the new south Costco, just off Heritage Drive.

The format will be the same as usual with various club discussions and perhaps we can coordinate a fun meet for later in the month too. Once again new members are always permitted and memberships are available for those who require one.

Any questions just post up, and maybe we can find out some details about food specials if anyone is interested in having a meal or two!

Hope to see you there

Blair :ed:
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

map please.. i only know the south a lil bit. or directions from say glenmore trail or crowchild kinda thing

Comment

ryan, take crowchild to glenmore, then go onto 14th street, and you can take a left onto heritage drive...there are many ways to do it
      and just keep going down until you see a costco :P
      Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

Or you can go Crowchild to glenmore then go through the automall up Heritage and you are right there. I will try and get a map but this place is new so maps will not have the exact location but we will get you there do not worry!
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

k thanks guys should be easy enough to find..mike is gonna come to hopefully if he isn't busy working on his house still

Comment

Dammit, I really should show at one of these meets sometime.
            "I live my life a Quarter Pounder at a time. For those 10 seconds or less, I'm not hungry."

http://www.xs4all.nl/~bbrother/sigs/oizo.gif

Comment

god damnit.. some stuff came up and i'm going to be out of town for a few days so I won't be coming until the next one.. (DDMAK worry bout the antenna next meet for sure though).. plus i guess at the next meet my kit will be on so..

Comment

I just remembered my dad's birthday is on the 3rd and its a big one. I might not show up, or I might come just to say hi then leave again... sorry folks.
                KR
                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Ryan yer always out of town for meets. Hrmmm? LOL Just buggin you
                  Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

no i usually make meets just the other events i end up being busy.. :(
                    oh well my kit will be on for next meet and my car should look hot up in heeeerrreee along with the damn weather :P

Comment

They'll be all up ons.
                      KR
                      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

oh yea paul can't wait to see your car with the drop.. should be looking extra steezie

Comment

So uh....I've never been to a meeting before. Is everyone meeting inside BP's, or is this like a parking lot tail-gate type thing. Pardon my ignorance.
                          Derick

Comment

Well yes the meeting is tommorrow evening at 8 for those of you who can attend. I am sure we will meet out in the parking lot around the cars for a bit and see all the latest and greatest mods and cars. We will probably then head in as a group to get a beverage and snack.
                            Blair

Comment

Cool, see you all there:thumbsup:
                              Derick

Comment

Working...
                              X