Race City Secret Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race City Secret Street

I may try and hook up with you guys at some point depending on what time I finish up my dinner.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

I might be interested in coming along Peter. What's the plan for tonight? When are you going and who is coming?

Are you or Bart racing?
    billip
    2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

I might be down too. Is everybody racing? Or just going to watch?
      2008 Audi RS4
      2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

I'm there to watch and film Peter for his class project! It should still be a lot of fun.

I think I will try racing my car some night, but I'm not ready just yet.
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I'm not gonna race my car, but I'd be happy to ride along with someone. :thumbsup:
          billip
          2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Aight, I might just meet you guys. I don't think I'll embarass myself though, by racing
            Nick
            There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
            --Albert Einstein

Comment

Ah, that's what you guys were doing at Chinook. I saw the Imola 20AE (very nice by the way, that's the first time I've seen one). I saw Bart too. I was checking out "The Italian Job". We almost went and test drove a Mini the next day (even after reading Blairs post). What can I say Superchargers are the way to go.
              Jay

Comment

Working...
              X