Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
    http://www.riv.ca/english/html/us_ve...ssibility.html

Not allowed:

2000 TO 2004 & 2006 TO 2007 A6 SEDAN
    (V-8 ENGINE)
    2000 TO 2002 S4
    2002 TO 2004 S6 (WAGON)
    2003 & 2004 RS6
    The S4 2.7TSedan was originally allowed into Canada, there were at least two in the COTU but for some reason it changed. The S4 Avant never had clearance IIRC
    Hugh

00 S4 Nogaro TGSS, Ecodes,
    06 Frontier CC

Comment

Re: calling all B5 S4 guys

There are a couple of guys in Ontario that have US spec S4's...but I have absolutely no idea how they did it. I remember hearing that one of the guys "knew someone, who knew someone" and that's why he was able to register it.

You could always buy a wreck for 4-5k and then swap the vin tags off the US car...pretty greasy and totally illegal, but I'm sure someone has done it lol.
      Kyle
      2000 Audi S4

Comment

yea lol..

i'm looking for a new car for the wifey once our current lease is up next year so i'm just early shopping lol.. but if i could find an RS6 (which now i can't) or RS4 for cheap enough she gets my S4 lol otherwise i'll get her an allroad or a4,6 avant

edit or kyle like you a t-reg or cheap q7 (yea right lol)
        Last edited by R_Ethug; 03-23-2007, 02:14 PM.

Comment

haha, cheap and Q7 just don't flow off the tongue too well...if I can hold out long enough I might wait for a Q5 TDI!
          Kyle
          2000 Audi S4

Comment

does anyone know if there's a site that lists all of the exterior/interior colour combos that came on the B5 S4 in Canada? All of the dark blue S4's that i've seen have grey seats. i want an all-black interior.
            Tim
            "When you see the tree you’re about to hit, it’s called under steer. When you can only feel and hear it, it’s over steer."

Comment

yea you can get the same combos.. all black seems to be normal around here for most... keep looking lol..

Comment

Working...
              X