Just for Billip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for Billip

TT's are being delivered in the US now.... yours will be here soon!

2008 Audi RS4
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Re: Just for Billip

Wow, those actually look good, lol. I like the styling alot better than the older ones.
    - Alex

Comment

i'm digging the A8L

Comment

at least no sidemarkers!
        2002 VW Golf GT TDI
        2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Mine should look just like the top one. Those are the wheels I ordered.

I can't friggin' wait.
          billip
          2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Lookin nice, youll enjoy that baby,

Subs thumping nicely now ive got it in! though i had to replace the wiring posts coz one had been cross threaded
            Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

Originally posted by Kordain View Post
              Lookin nice, youll enjoy that baby,

Subs thumping nicely now ive got it in! though i had to replace the wiring posts coz one had been cross threaded
              Good to hear that it's workin' out for you! I can't remember having any problems with the binding posts, but glad it was a simple fix.
              billip
              2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

shawing!
                Dylan
                (Made from bits of real panther.)

Comment

Originally posted by Billip View Post
                  Good to hear that it's workin' out for you! I can't remember having any problems with the binding posts, but glad it was a simple fix.
                  Yeah no worries, jsut a $20 peice from circuit shitty, when the guy scanned it it came up as $5 as well, WIN!!!!! lol
                  Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

The TT is one audi I could really get excited about. I've always loved them. The mk2 looks really good too even though I wasn't crazy about the front at first.
                    Jay

Comment

Perhaps my age is showing but I recall the Mustang in 65-66 and then they went bigger in 67 and so on. Always loved the first gen of the Mustang the best.
                      This one looks larger than the original. Has Audi made it larger?
                      Will have to wait to see it in person for a final opinion.
                      Hugh
                      Hugh

00 S4 Nogaro TGSS, Ecodes,
                      06 Frontier CC

Comment

Yes, it is definitely larger. It should be noted that it isn't any taller though (well very very slightly), just longer and wider. The larger wheel base helps with handling.

A lot of people (especially Mk1 TT owners/lovers) comment that the new TT isn't the design revelation that the first one was. To which I always reply, "Well of course it's not!" The original TT was a watershed moment in automotive design. It influenced the design of many cars which came after it. I think it would have been impossible for the new TT to live up to that, design wise. However, the new TT is light years ahead of the old one in performance... and still looks damn good.
                        billip
                        2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Originally posted by Billip View Post
                          Yes, it is definitely larger. It should be noted that it isn't any taller though (well very very slightly), just longer and wider. The larger wheel base helps with handling.

A lot of people (especially Mk1 TT owners/lovers) comment that the new TT isn't the design revelation that the first one was. To which I always reply, "Well of course it's not!" The original TT was a watershed moment in automotive design. It influenced the design of many cars which came after it. I think it would have been impossible for the new TT to live up to that, design wise. However, the new TT is light years ahead of the old one in performance... and still looks damn good.

IMO they needed a bit more space anyways, I felt clasutrophobic in the older TT's
                          REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                          -james

Comment

F***ERS! Just saw the first pics of a Canadian spec TT. Guess what made a reappearance?

I hope the tumors aren't expensive to remove, and I hope they don't **** up my insurance. At least they only appear to be on the front bumper this time.
                            Last edited by Canadian Turbo; 04-26-2007, 11:53 AM.
                            billip
                            2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

They are pretty small at least, wouldnt be too much work to take them off, and at least they left the back alone!

Looks nice though, I am just a tad jealous
                              Blair
                              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
                              X