MTM supercharged B7 RS4!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTM supercharged B7 RS4!!!!!

IMO the B5 RS4 wheels look absolutely amazing on the B7!! never seen them yet but they defintely make the car look sweet..

http://www.audiworld.com/news/07/mtm-supercharged-rs4/

The centerpiece of the MTM RS4 Clubsport package is the liquid-to-air intercooled, Lysolm-type, belt driven supercharger that resides directly underneath the carbon fiber bulge on the hood and feeds the car with 0.45 bar (6.5 psi) of fresh air. This cleverly designed package sits smack dab between the cylinder heads within the “V” of Audi’s 4.2 liter V8 and boosts power levels to a very impressive 535 horsepower and 428 ft-lbs of torque. The engine internals and compression ratio remains 100% stock. A special carbon fiber vent on the hood gives extra clearance to the supercharger and helps keep underhood temperatures checked. The blower assembly completely replaces the stock variable length intake manifold.

Re: MTM supercharged B7 RS4!!!!!

Crazy, not sure that the power is worth a carbon fiber hood thing though? I'll take a stock RS4 and be a happy man.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I've always liked the silver B5 S4 with a carbon hood and trunk and blacked out roof, so I imagine it would look better on this car that way instead of just the carbon bulge.

Comment

leet hood scoop
        Dylan
        (Made from bits of real panther.)

Comment

Working...
        X