New Audi Dealership!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Audi Dealership!

Was crusing around yesterday afternoon going to the pub to watch some football and found something:

There is a new Audi dealership opening this spring in NW Calgary. It's will be called Royal Oak Audi and it's located right beside Northside Hyundai (7727 110th Avenue N.W.). Finally another Audi dealer in town.

KB
    Mike
    '14 Toyota 4Runner SR5
    '04 Jetta Wagon 1.8T

Re: New Audi Dealership!

Wow, first I've heard of this...maybe they'll compete on parts so prices will come down lol.
    Kyle
    2000 Audi S4

Comment

yea this has been in the works for a while.. but i was unsure of the location based on the name.

is it by the costco up north with all the new stuff.. or down the road by the dump by the car wash and storage,etc?

Comment

My understanding is that it is owned by the same people who own Glenmore Audi. If this is the case I wouldn't expect to much in the way of "competition".
        billip
        2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

I am pretty sure it is owned by the same people as Glenmore, I know they are pooling their R8 allocation between the 2 locations.
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

yea same owners from my knowledge too

Comment

If anything now service can get worse! Hahaha
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                yea this has been in the works for a while.. but i was unsure of the location based on the name.

is it by the costco up north with all the new stuff.. or down the road by the dump by the car wash and storage,etc?
                It's down the road behind the carwash/bottle depot/storage place.
                Mike
                '14 Toyota 4Runner SR5
                '04 Jetta Wagon 1.8T

Comment

cool so on the back road by the dump.. its getting crazy up there now with all the stuff being built.

Comment

It is going nuts back there. From what I've heard, that area's supposed to turn into another auto mall type of thing. Only time will tell.
                    Mike
                    '14 Toyota 4Runner SR5
                    '04 Jetta Wagon 1.8T

Comment

lol nice

i used to live in rocky ridge.. and the city was supposed to start a new community by the jail there (nice i know) and i planned on getting in on phase 1 but it never happened.. but now they are pushing dirt around there like mad so maybe its going on now

Comment

Working...
                      X