Spotted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted!

Saw a brand spanking new silver S5 up in Panorama on the weekend. I can only assume that it had been imported from the states because, as far as I know, you can't get them here yet...and it already had Alberta plates (and they weren't dealer plates either). One of the sexiest cars I've seen in a long time...period.
    Kyle
    2000 Audi S4

Re: Spotted!

WTF really

Comment

Already available in Canada (alberta). We've already cleaned 3 sold units for Glenmore. Definitely a beautiful car. Interior is incredible!

Derek
      Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
      -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
      -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

S5?? damn i was thinking another 8 months at least to see one.. are they on audis website yet?

i'm kinda out of it right now but they just have the 4.2 V8 ala B6/b7 S4 right?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alvAaQ4LuCE

Comment

I saw one of the first cars Glenmore got back in December. I think they had it two days and then it got crashed (minor damage) on the third test drive...

At any rate, they are damn sexy cars and a relative bargain compared to competitors!
            2008 Audi RS4
            2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

price? i've been looking used so much lately i don't even consider new now.. especially since they depreciate so damn fast

Comment

~$70k...I think...
                Kyle
                2000 Audi S4

Comment

not bad considering S4s are like 75 now.. even still wait 2 years that 70k car will cost low 40s muahahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X