Piggie Pipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piggie Pipes

Does anyone know someone in town (other than Jordan, who apparently thinks that school is more important than my car ) who can install piggie pipes?

Thanks,
    Jeremy

Re: Piggie Pipes

yourself, calgary autoworks, tunedub, das autohaus

do you have some or getting some made?

Comment

TIP or manual?
      I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

2001.0 Tip. I was thinking of getting the piggie pipes from VAST. At the end of the day I'm looking at piggie pipes and an AWE Twin2 exhaust. I would just rather pay someone to do it. George doesn't seem overly keen on doing it...I'm supposed to meet with him tomorrow.

Comment

That may be due to the TIP issue, the are a real PITA to do while the engine is in place on a TIP. I would lend a hand, but I tried to pull my downpipes on my 01 A6 TIP, and got nowhere until I pulled the engine. Good luck

Comment

kyle has done his too but with the engine pulled.. tough choice

awe twin2 is a nice choice tho!

Comment

Maybe I should just go with AWE dp's, Tunerworks said they could do the labour in 4 hours...of course they want a million dollars for the DP's...sigh.

Comment

OK , .I THOUGHT AWE DOWN PIPES OR MANY OTHERS COULD BE COMPLETED WHILE IN THE CAR ? WOULD DOWN PIPES BE BENNIFICIAL WITH A STOCK EXHAUST AS THERE WOULD STILL BE SOME GAIN ,CORRECT.WHATS THE MAJOR DIFFERANCE WITH TIPTRONIC INSTALL VS 6SPD.

Comment

downpipes will yield a better gain than a catback, will tunerworks do piggies if you supply them? The major difference is that the tip tranny is big and fat and you have even less room.
                  Last edited by Mantis; 10-08-2008, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Tip DP R&R is next to impossible with the engine in the car...which is why George wouldn't be too keen on doing it. If you really want to do it without taking the engine out, you would have to drop the entire subframe a bit to get a little more clearance...

Oh, and I'd like to see Tunerworks do it in 4 hours (unless they are doing the subframe method).
                    Last edited by Smarty39; 10-08-2008, 08:01 AM.
                    Kyle
                    2000 Audi S4

Comment

Thepooj;

Who did you get your quote from? Let me know what they quoted you on the pieces you were looking for.
                      Tunerworks Performance Inc.
                      Please email sales@tunerworks.com for pricing
                      .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
                      STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Comment

Hey Jay, sent you a pm...

Comment

Working...
                        X