Calgary Audi Club meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calgary Audi Club meet

Hi guys, I will be going out to the Calgary Audi Club meet tonight, 8pm Westhills Second Cup, I plan on whoring Euroquake to the membership. Anyone interested in coming out, feel free. Hope to see you there
    I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Re: Calgary Audi Club meet

Might want to note, they don't allow us to advertise our meets on their board.....
    (A real friendly group they are!!)

Comment

That is not a group decision, that is a presidential decision. As a group, several eurodriver members attend the meets for both groups. I encourage everyone to come out and judge for yourself

Comment

Im not denying that... I know a few people from here venture over there as well, but it certainly gives a bad impression to anyone on the outside looking in.

Comment

Why not tell the president that he is not cool. We will whore their meets for them if they want. Who's the prez?
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Mirza.. i chatted with him downtown one day about this.

Too busy for me to show up tonight but i know a few of us frequent both.

But since I'm one of the founding fathers of eurodrivers i BLEED this club's blood and put my heart/soul into helping run it

Comment

Well, as usual it was a small gathering, about 10 cars. Several people were real interested in Euroquake.

Comment

cool thanks Ryan!

Comment

Maybe for the next 'Audi Forums' meet a bunch of us will have to go down in a Eurodrivers group.. to put an end to all this nonsense. At the end of the day everyone is going out because we all share a stupid expensive hobby... there are plenty of other clubs that stick with the XX Brand ONLY mentality....and IMO it deters a lot of people.
                  Last edited by R-Audi; 07-17-2009, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Mark, I couldn't agree more. I am a member with both clubs, mainly because I love going out to meets, talking cars and meeting good people. I am going to try and get a large group of CAC members to come to the next Eurodirvers meet, then maybe the reverse for the next CAC meet. I can appreciate the one make aspect of the club, but I dont think we should only be members at one or the other. I would like to see these two groups attend each others meets. I guess we'll see what happens

Comment

Working...
                    X