Bmw m6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bmw m6

Just seen a BMW M6 at the A&W here in fort Mcmurray. Every Wednesday there is a bunch of hotrods that hang out there, anyway I went over to meet the guy who owned the M6 and it was disappointing to me that he didn't know anything about the car and it was a M6 competition edition only 10 were made. The only thing he did now was did it was 10 of 10 it says it on the headliner above the cockpit, and he looked at my car and didn't even know what kind of car it was haha. Some people shouldn't have cars like that.

Re: Bmw m6

wtf

Comment

I know wtf. The car was sick

Comment

the guys at the BMW factory would cry a little
        Stefan
        -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
        -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
        -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
        -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Exactly Stefan I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

I just googled the M6 competition edition apparently there was 100 built so this guy has very rare car that will be a collectors item. He told me that it was 10 of 10 he must of meant 10 of 100, douchebag. Only in Mcmurray could a guy like that afford a car so out of his league. I'm very jealous haha

Comment

The problem with that guy not having a clue what he really owns is that the poor car will not be treated like it should be. #10 of 100 will not mean much if the guy does not keep it in tip top condition.

Comment

If there were 100 made it might have been 10 of 10 in canada?
                KR
                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

honestly not surprised. you guys balk at this, but I see people driving around in Vancouver with all manner of vehicles that they probably can't even tell what kind of gasoline it should be running. that M6 probably sees better care than most of the cars here.
                  Jess

2010 Jetta TDI 6 SPD - Stock Comfortline model

Comment

Originally posted by Kor View Post
                    If there were 100 made it might have been 10 of 10 in canada?
                    Pretty sure you're right, I'm trying to find the article.... screw it. The car has been out for over a year, hard to find.

Sweet car, active ride suspension, lighter wheels. Such a hot car.

I agree with the "wasted on him" comments, so true.
                    sigpic

Comment

moosehead,
                      Fort McMurray is a bagger’s town in comparison with Eastern Europe.
                      The very exquisite cars (and their #) one can see on a single capital city there are way more than in whole country here…
                      But the McMurray’s roads are much better---

Comment

Working...
                      X