DIS screen issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIS screen issue

i fitted a rnse in my 02 a4 the rnse shows the radio station name and frequency
    but the dis only shows the frequency.i cant remember what the symphony did before i swapped it.
    can anyone let me know what there b6 shows on the dis screen.

Re: DIS screen issue

mmm screen that completly shows everything, jealous!
    Kevin

2000 s4, Custom vast stg2+, piggie pipes, ssac catback, evoms intake, 710n's, eibach sportline springs, RS4 Reps, VDO boost guage

Comment

it used to show station name or banner ads
      I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

I have nothing useful to contribute but my jaw dropped when I saw 15.8l/100km on an A4.
        Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
          I have nothing useful to contribute but my jaw dropped when I saw 15.8l/100km on an A4.
          its not that bad on fuel i can do edmonton and back on 1 tank on cruise at 120.
          it is a little thirsty in the city though.

Comment

lol is it thursty or do you just have a heavy foot? lol my s4 isn't even that bad
            Kevin

2000 s4, Custom vast stg2+, piggie pipes, ssac catback, evoms intake, 710n's, eibach sportline springs, RS4 Reps, VDO boost guage

Comment

600 kms to the tank i think thats good for a 3.0 v6 (not the lightest of cars either)

Comment

ya thats not bad, i was thinking 1.8t, and i dont get anywhere near 600km to a tank. :(
                Kevin

Comment

I can get any where from 650km to 200km on a tank all depends how hard I am on the throttle

Comment

really 650? best i ever got in my s4 and i mean best was 505km.
                    Kevin

Comment

Working...
                    X