BMW 1 Series M Coupe Teaser Vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BMW 1 Series M Coupe Teaser Vid

How many collars do I need to pop to drive one?
    Current: Golf R and a corporate lease nobody cares about

Comment

Originally posted by Remedys View Post
      How many collars do I need to pop to drive one?
      This would be a start I think

Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

LOl says the guy who has a v8 audi hahahahaha chris

i prefer FI motors myself tho

Comment

Timing update for the car:

More details have surfaced on the upcoming 1-Series M Coupe by performance division BMW M GmbH.

According to 1addicts.com site-contributor Scott26, an alleged BMW insider with credible history of being correct, says the 1-Series M Coupe will officially launch in December of this year (2010) with a world premiere taking place at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January 2011.

Test drives for the international automotive press will begin next March, when the model makes its European debut at the Geneva auto show early that month.

The 1-Series M Coupe will go on sale in Europe in the spring shortly after the Geneva show while the United States will see the 1-Series M in dealerships only in the summer.
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Latest teaser

Blair

Comment

sick!

Comment

Sweet car!

Cant wait to see what engine they go with.

Guessing same n54 twin turbo, oil cooler, better fmic and software.

If I can bolt these on to my 135i, I'll be happy

Anyone guess what the asking price will be ?
                2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by turbomeyers View Post
                  yea epic fail . v8s are for mustangs
                  i'm pretty sure no one says "epic fail" anymore. or fail period. and your hate for v8's is irrational because it's merely a number. and hating a number is irrational. the only capacity you should hate is weight on a woman.

but on topic... i'm pissed off that i'm actually intrigued by a bmw. grrrrr
                  D.J.
                  Turbo SVT Focus
                  Audi S4 Stage 3++++++

Comment

Here's a much better "teaser" for you guys. A Photoshop by Alpine325ci. Pretty sweet indeed.

Since I've been following this car for the last year or so, I'll answer some questions based on my understanding so far:
                    - Apparently, the 1M engine will be a tuned version of BMW's N54. Speculation on power output is around 350hp and 370tq. More interesting to me is the fact that the F30 M3 is supposedly going to be based on the N55.
                    - Cars will hit the market in mid-2011.
                    - Expect a price that is a premium over the 135i but yet, still below the price of an M3. Current guesses are about $10,000 to $15,000 over the 135i.
                    Last edited by Deuce; 09-23-2010, 02:07 PM.
                    Rob
                    Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
                    Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Awesome chop. Really excited to see what specs they come out with.
                      2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

BimmerFile has speculated on a few other little tidbits:
                        - It comes with a manual transmission ONLY!
                        - It is available in 4 colours: Orange, White, Black and maybe a Blue.
                        - It should be a limited run car... ie. 2,000 to 5,000 run production

Stay tuned.
                        Rob

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Hopefully should premier at the Paris Auto show which is coming up at the beginning of October.
                          Blair

Comment

This will for sure be my next car... My lease comes up just when this car comes out, perfect timing
                            12 VW Golf
                            09 BMW 135i
                            07 MKV GTI
                            03 Jetta GLI
                            01 Jetta GLS
                            90 Jetta GL

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Cat View Post
                              This will for sure be my next car...
                              Get your chequebook out. The newest details on the car are:
                              - Limited Production Run of 2,700 units WORLDWIDE!
                              - Available in 3 colours: Alpine White - Jet Black - Valencia Orange Metallic; and
                              - Rear has an integrated spoiler (think M3 CSL shown below).

Last edited by Deuce; 09-12-2010, 12:40 PM.
                              Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                                Get your chequebook out. The newest details on the car are:
                                - Limited Production Run of 2,700 units WORLDWIDE!
                                - Available in 3 colours: Alpine White - Jet Black - Valencia Orange Metallic; and
                                - Rear has an integrated spoiler (think M3 CSL shown below).

There has been so many rumors, about this car.. last i heard it was 5000 to north america...

Only time will tell, and until then im not going to get my panties in a knot..
                                12 VW Golf
                                09 BMW 135i
                                07 MKV GTI
                                03 Jetta GLI
                                01 Jetta GLS
                                90 Jetta GL

Comment

Working...
                                X