Broken flex pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken flex pipe

So my flex pipe is disconnected and makes my car sound a little too bad ass for my taste lol.

I know I could go to a muffler shop and have them weld a universal flex on there, but I am not sure how long it will last for. I will call around in the morning for quotes, but it most likely be around $100 + parts, at that point I might as well buy a whole pipe for $150 shipped.

That being said, does anyone have a flex pipe for a manual 1.8t hanging around that I could buy off of them?
    projecttechnik.com

Re: Broken flex pipe

the universal will be no different than what comes stock. as long as its welded properly it should last no problem
    Team Highschool
    Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

yeps

Comment

last u rong time!
        ~~TODD~~
        '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

Anyone have a shop that they can recommend? All the shops I called quoted me $150+ with parts and labour.
          projecttechnik.com

Comment

go see Al Hagel at calgary muffler. on 58th ave across the street from chinook center in the same complex as bubbles carwash. he just did a full system on my bmw. he's a really nice guy and does great work. mention to him that dan with the white bmw recommended you go. i was there friday morning of the stampede parade.
            you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Comment

Originally posted by zerofighter View Post
              Anyone have a shop that they can recommend? All the shops I called quoted me $150+ with parts and labour.
              maybe bring your own parts, might be helpful to save some monies, like find a flex pipe, and whatever you need.
              so that you will only have to pay for labour.

im not sure where to take it, but i hear that shop on 58th is good!
              i always hear good things
              Last edited by T-Dubbs; 07-14-2010, 12:02 PM.
              ~~TODD~~
              '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

Working...
              X