Exhaust RS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust RS4

Chris at unobtanium has been working hard since he completed the exhaust for my A6, as well as several other projects, he has just completed an RS4 exhaust. Here is a link to AZ
    http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...st-teaser-pics...

And some of the vids
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjk8b...eature=channel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Wx6...eature=channel

Check out his youtube channel for others, Jerbel Autowerks will be carrying his full line of exhausts.

For those interested, we are in need of Audi R8, Audi A6 4.2, Audi S4 B5/B6/B7. These cars need to be jigged up for production. Let me know if you want a great deal on a custom exhaust, as well as a hand in advancing your platform
    I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Re: Exhaust RS4

How long would you need the car for?
    2020 Toyota Corolla Hatch (At least its a Manual!)
    2001 Audi S4 (Trunk still smells like Ryan?)
    2001 Audi A4 - RIP
    2004 Mygale SJ04 - Racecar
    2013 Toyota Sienna - Baby Transporter
    2001.5 Audi S4 -SOLD
    1986 Reynard SF86 -SOLD
    2003 Jetta GLI - Garbage bin

Comment

3-4 days, basically an extended weekend

Comment

allroad maybe??? i'd love more grunt out of her

Comment

you can use the 3.0 a4 its the same as the b6 S4 from the cats back it would give you guys an idea if you cant get an S4

Comment

Originally posted by jta430 View Post
            you can use the 3.0 a4 its the same as the b6 S4 from the cats back it would give you guys an idea if you cant get an S4
            I will let you know, it is a definite possibility

Comment

Ryan, the allroad is also on the list of to do's, I will talk to Chris and see what kind of pricing will be available for those that are serious

Comment

How much would the exhaust be?(R8)

Typically the labor is a huge expense... who would be doing the install? labor rate?

Comment

ya ryan let me know man.. if its cheap enough i may hit it up..

Comment

Chris at unobtanium would be doing the install, if you are interested I can PM you his contact info, he is world class, his recent customers include Shelby Gt500, Lambo, RS4 and a multitude of other higher end cars. In the case of the R8 it would be a custom system and install, most likely using an exotic material.

Comment

Mark, as far as cost goes, the material selected would determine final costs, I know Chris is looking to template the system for production once it is done, so that may hold some weight when discussing price. I can promise you this, an R8 with a system designed by Chris will sound like no other.

Comment

Ryan, sounds tempting...can you PM me pricing, or we can talk on Thursday if you're going to the meet.
                        --
                        Rod
                        Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                        2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Originally posted by nothing77 View Post
                          Mark, as far as cost goes, the material selected would determine final costs, I know Chris is looking to template the system for production once it is done, so that may hold some weight when discussing price. I can promise you this, an R8 with a system designed by Chris will sound like no other.
                          Does Chris know how much labor is installed with the R8? The entire rear end has to be removed.. I have been told 6-8 hours worth. Thats why I was asking cost.. as the labor rate is nearly a third of the cost of most exhausts.
                          In order for me to pitch this, I would need a full price estimate.....

Comment

Could also be in for R8......
                            Blair
                            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Hey Ryan I'm looking for someone to add some 3" straightpipes from my DP's to to 2.5" dual exhaust, but the deal is I need them done asap! (by Thursday night latest) If this is possible shoot me a pm and let me know.

Cheers,
                              Rob
                              2002 996TT
                              2011 S5
                              2004 S4 Avant

Comment

Working...
                              X