Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Audi TT-RS Petition

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
    I believe Bart was referring to the new GTI R or R20 not an R32, but glad to see that pic gets lots of use around here
    That makes sense...I make no excuse for my one track mind tho!!! LOL
    Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
    Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Originally posted by luunta View Post
      This picture gets whored more than Paris Hilton........So glad its an MK5
      Patryk
      Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
      08 VW .:R32
      04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Originally posted by Euro Dub PL View Post
        This picture gets whored more than Paris Hilton........So glad its an MK5
        i think we can all agree that if you paper bagged and gagged Paris Hilton, we'd all be spending the night in Paris.
        Jess

2010 Jetta TDI 6 SPD - Stock Comfortline model

Comment

Originally posted by luunta View Post
          i think we can all agree that if you paper bagged and gagged Paris Hilton, we'd all be spending the night in Paris.
          LOL...and def with happy endings!!!
          Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Originally posted by bart View Post
            ya, you guys better be putting deposits down on a Golf R, i am! way cheaper and with some tuning same performance
            Disagree

2.0T with a K04 <<<<<< rebirth of the I5 Turbo.

Either way I'll still take the Porsche. Anyone who isn't a Porsche person hasn't driven one.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinAndrews View Post
              Disagree

2.0T with a K04 <<<<<< rebirth of the I5 Turbo.

Either way I'll still take the Porsche. Anyone who isn't a Porsche person hasn't driven one.
              On the contrary...I have driven a few...and my dad had an old 914.

Comment

Alright, but an old 914 is miles away from a new 997 Turbo, or modern Porsche period.

I have owned A LOT of vag products and their great, but nothing about the driving experience stack up against the P-Car at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinAndrews View Post
                  Alright, but an old 914 is miles away from a new 997 Turbo, or modern Porsche period.

I have owned A LOT of vag products and their great, but nothing about the driving experience stack up against the P-Car at all.
                  Fair enuf...and again...I respect a anyone's preference. The 914 was a project car when I was a kid...but none the less a Porsche.

Comment

my buddy works at royal oak and he said there getting the rs..... there already allotted a specific amount and he had a guy who is on the list to get one already
                    Last edited by Tiki; 08-10-2010, 08:20 PM.
                    Ryan
                    Old & Sold:
                    2002 Jetta 1.8T
                    2001 A4 1.8T

Current:
                    2000 Audi S3 Imola Yellow
                    2015 Fusion 2.0L Turbo AWD

Comment

Sorry for the newb question... but what is it about the P-Car experience that makes it so great? Unfortunately... I have never driven one nor been a passenger in one... so I have no idea. Also, are we talking "Daily Driver" experience or "track" experience?

PS. The MKV .:R IS over-rated... the MKIV was already better in every way.
                      Last edited by Deuce; 08-11-2010, 11:59 AM.
                      Rob
                      Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
                      Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                        Sorry for the newb question... but what is it about the P-Car experience that makes it so great? Unfortunately... I have never driven one nor been a passenger in one... so I have no idea. Also, are we talking "Daily Driver" experience or "track" experience?

PS. The MKV .:R WAS over-rated... the MKIV was better in every way.
                        Driving in a Porsche, is pretty incredible! Driver involvement is amazing, traction and cornering...as cleche' as it sounds...its like riding on rails...any of the turbo models I've been in are crazy powerful. Don't get me wrong, they are incredible cars...just not my favs.
                        Last edited by Geobmx4life; 08-11-2010, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X