B5 S4 Suspension refresh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B5 S4 Suspension refresh

Well, I think it's coming up on time to refresh my OEM suspension. The front end creaks on turns over bumps, and I'm pretty sure things have just worn out after 140k or so.

I don't want to move much off of OEM, don't want to go lower, and don't need adjustability. Where's the best place to start looking? What do I need to be aware of? I'm going to either get George or Jordan to do it...how long should I expect it to take?
    Jeff

2017 Sportwagen
    2016 .:R (sold)
    2013 Golf TDI Wolfsburg (sold)
    2001.5 Audi S4 (sold)

Re: B5 S4 Suspension refresh

jeff.. i did the eibach coils SOO good.. same as kws really.. worth every penny

you can lower a tad and leave it as be..

new control arms all around,etc.. my car is basically brand new up front and rear again

if you can manage wrenches the installs are super easy.. well if you have the time too..
    Last edited by R_Ethug; 03-13-2011, 12:29 PM.

Comment

It takes 1-1.5 hours per corner for springs/shocks, depending on the setup you want to install. I can get you some OEM replacement parts, or we can get some aftermarket stuff that performs similarily to stock (or better, if you want).

It sounds to me like your CA's may be starting to wear out...
      Jordan
      Jerbel Autowerks

Distributor of parts from:
      JAW, 034 Motorsport, Power Up Lubricants and OEM replacement parts
      (403) 690-7135
      jordan@jerbelautowerks.com

Comment

yea i'd go aftermarket jeff.. as jordan mentiond you can get stuff that rides much better and sits as high

my eibachs in all honesty as just as stiff as my OEM was.. like my wife doesn't even notice or care.. when you brake things stiffen up but overall it handles awesome and i have it lowered pretty good now..

Comment

Hey Ryan, I've got an A/C comp sitting on my desk with your name on it
          Jordan
          Jerbel Autowerks

Distributor of parts from:
          JAW, 034 Motorsport, Power Up Lubricants and OEM replacement parts
          (403) 690-7135
          jordan@jerbelautowerks.com

Comment

yo! email me jordan.. i need to get my car together again lol

Comment

Working...
            X