Shout Out too Mikekrus for completing work on my B5 S4 Stage 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout Out too Mikekrus for completing work on my B5 S4 Stage 3

It all started with my car being difficult or impossible to get in to gear and a loud throw out bearing noise after coming back from the body shop ? This could just be coincidence or a real #@%$+ coincidence.

After towing car to Mikes and further investigation, the throw out bearing had blew apart, It was then that I decided to replace clutch, turbos, DP, AWE SMIC and some regular maintenance as well all of which quickly added up. While in the process I thought I could save a couple bucks buying some used parts online, while their are great deals out there, many guys arent completly honest with the condition of these parts regardless of some of photos posted.

Sometimes its just better to but new, IMO

I know see the need to continue to buy more stuff and spend more money on these cars .

For those who have used U.S Postal Service and received items on time, KUDOS to you. For those who havent

Those are some of my thoughts...

Re: Shout Out too Mikekrus for completing work on my B5 S4 Stage 3

Glad to hear Ian. I know you won't be disappointed with a nicely tuned stage3
    I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

WOWEEEE sweet! white s4 madness! super rare

Comment

I too can attest to Mike's quality of work and honest pricing. For someone as specific as myself, leaving my car in Mike's hands when I'm away at work or downright stumped causes no lost sleep.

Sucks to hear about the scope creep on your car, been there, but I think in the end you'll be happy you did it all at once instead of trying to build up your car piecemeal.

What kind of parts are up next? Suspension and brakes?
        Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

Candy White 2010 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI 6 speed /// #farmenwagen
        Indigo Pearl Effect 1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
        Brilliant Black 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

Comment

Originally posted by PRY4SNO View Post
          I too can attest to Mike's quality of work and honest pricing. For someone as specific as myself, leaving my car in Mike's hands when I'm away at work or downright stumped causes no lost sleep.

Sucks to hear about the scope creep on your car, been there, but I think in the end you'll be happy you did it all at once instead of trying to build up your car piecemeal.

What kind of parts are up next? Suspension and brakes?
          i to can attest to mikes wuality of work, he has replaced my cam seals and plugs and even dug deaper to find a leaking thermostat for me. hes also helped me install my exhaust and loged the car with me. mikes a all around great guy.

ps, Mike, i hope my kids did not destroy your yard lol

baker...text me sometime and we can compare the tunes...
          2016 VW GTI (Stock)
          2016 VW Jetta 1.4T (Stock)
          1994 Audi UrS4 - BW S257 SX-E built engine on VEMs.
          2001 Audi S4 - K04s, J-Fonz Tuned ( Gone! Dropped valve)

Comment

Good to here from others and their experiences, as far as the car goes, theres always something we want to do better and we learn from doing this to our cars.

I should have went to a 3" down pipe with out cats, I still need fueling and somekind of software? It would be cool to have a couple ecu's with different software to try out and tune. The car is pretty quiet still but has juice when needed.

For those who havent tryed JHM shift linkage, do so, much more pleasurable to drive.

A suspension will be coming at some point, I like the idea of quality coilovers that last and arent harsh, our winters can suck and pot holes are very upsetting.

Ive seen some awesome brake set ups that are pretty cool but pricy.

I like the VMR , porsche wheels and always thought BMW had a nicer selection of wheels to choose from.

A work in progress...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Baker View Post
              Good to here from others and their experiences, as far as the car goes, theres always something we want to do better and we learn from doing this to our cars.

I should have went to a 3" down pipe with out cats, I still need fueling and somekind of software? It would be cool to have a couple ecu's with different software to try out and tune. The car is pretty quiet still but has juice when needed.

For those who havent tryed JHM shift linkage, do so, much more pleasurable to drive.

A suspension will be coming at some point, I like the idea of quality coilovers that last and arent harsh, our winters can suck and pot holes are very upsetting.

Ive seen some awesome brake set ups that are pretty cool but pricy.

I like the VMR , porsche wheels and always thought BMW had a nicer selection of wheels to choose from.

A work in progress...
              Pm me back.... i have a ecu for sale that will work great on your setup. you can come with me for a test drive in my car to see if you like it. ps i think i saw you today as well on 97th heading north.
              Last edited by morris400; 07-07-2012, 06:41 PM.
              2016 VW GTI (Stock)
              2016 VW Jetta 1.4T (Stock)
              1994 Audi UrS4 - BW S257 SX-E built engine on VEMs.
              2001 Audi S4 - K04s, J-Fonz Tuned ( Gone! Dropped valve)

Comment

Working...
              X